Falling For a Star pt.3

The rest of the show went by pretty well, almost too well. Matt knew how to put on a show and that was a fact. The show ended and everyone was set to leave besides the ones who got backstage passes and it seemed Layla jumped the gun and got her and I one. I wanted to run out of the building but nonetheless, I wasn't going to miss my opportunity to meet Matt.  By the time the arena had cleared there was only like 15 people left. I soon looked to my left to see a door to which I assumed would lead to backstage since it had a big sign that said backstage. I almost lost my air when I saw a head peek through the door, which belonged to Matt Sturniolo. I quickly look away before he catches me which I'm sure he did. There really was no hiding that fact. 

Matt's Pov

The show was crazy. I always had fun, but this show was different, especially when there was a crazy cute girl in front row. Not going to lie I was showing off a bit, just for her. The show ended and I kept peeking through the door to see if she left or not. The peeked a few more times before the last time. I looked out to see an empty arena with nothing but chairs and about 15 fans with her being one of them. I started to look at her as she admires the arena. She was truly beautiful. I was soon pulled out of my head when I saw her looking at me. She quickly looked away causing me to smirk as I pulled my own head looking to see Chris and Nick waiting for an answer "Shes still here" causing them to smile as we started to prepare for the backstage passes.