Forbidden love pt. 3

I simply blink as I turn to see Jordin mouthing "He's so hot" as I turn to see him spinning his glass in his hands as he looks me before gesturing me to come towards him "why don't you tell me- them about yourself" I look at him as I stand awkwardly next to him inhaling his strong yet calming cologne "Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm 18 years and I graduated high school less than a month ago" I say as Matt smirks at me while looking at the class "Your 18?" "yea" "well aren't that unfortunate" I look at him as he strokes his chin "ok sweetheart take your seat and we will begin" I take a seat as I look down almost embarrassed of how effected he just made me and how big of an idiot I looked. Those girls were right. He was stupid hot, but I couldn't think like that, he was my professor, not my boyfriend. He started to explain out assignments but all I could look at was him. The way his sleeves were rolled up, his voice, the way he licked his lips. The way as he put his hands in his pockets and the way his eyes looked. I suddenly got pulled out of my thoughts by Professor Sturniolo clearing his throat "are we distracted" he says as he looks down at me. I swallow as the whole class just disappears.