Nice Try Shorty

"Do you have too?" I say as I try to convince my boyfriend not to shave his beard. "Yes, I do, it's getting itchy and gross. It needs to go" he says as he grabs the shaver "Matthew, put that shaver down" he laughs at my attempt to be stern as he goes to do it anyway. He starts to shave as I dramatically fall to floor, making Matt laugh "Sweetheart, it'll grow back" "Yea but it'll be 2 whole days" he laughs as he finishes up taking a towel which was hanging around his neck wiping his jaw and face. I stare at him from the ground as I admire him. He was too beautiful for this world. Matt turns towards me putting his hands under my arms picking me up to my feet before grabbing my face, kissing my forehead "your cute" he says with a laugh as he walks out to his room to find a shirt. I then hear a loud yell from his room. He walks in with a smirk as he walks towards "can I help you" I ask as he puts his hands on his now clean face "you're wearing my shirt" "Yes, and?" "That was literally the shirt I just took off" he says with a laugh as he attempts to grab the hem of the shirt. I then start to run as fast as I can before I feel myself get pulled on the couch.  "Nice try shorty" he says before he takes his shirt back giving me another a shirt "Can't blame me for trying" I say as Matt lets a huge laugh out.