First to 10

Today my friend Madi set me up on a blind date with one of her friends. I was extremely nervous. "Girl, he's great! You'll love him" Madi says as she picks an outfit out. She picks out a cute fit before telling me to put it on. "Can you at least tell me about him" "Well, his name is Chris, and he's cute" "ohh cool" "He owns a clothing brand and is a youtuber" "Thats nice" "right? Ya'll will have fun!" I soon get the outfit on before standing Infront of the mirror. I soon start my makeup before Madi handed me a bag. "Alright so it's at top golf" "yea the one we go to" "Okay love ya" "Love ya more! be careful." I wave as I start out the driveway. The whole drive I was shaking in fear. I pulled up to see a guy in black pants and a green shirt with white long sleeves. I park as I hop out fixing my pants. The guy in the green starts to walk towards me "Hi, you must be y/n! I'm Chris" he says as he walks towards me with his arms out. The closer he got the more I could see him. Man was he cute. I stare at him before smiling with a nod. I hug him getting a sniff of his cologne. We pull away as we start walking towards the building "So, is this your first date" I ask as we reach the door with him opening it for me as I thank him, he finally answers "Yea, is this yours" "No" I laugh as he laughs as well "Of course, your pretty" he says as I look at him. He looks down at me with a smile. This is going to be a wild date. "Yea" I smile as we go up to the front. "I'll pay" I say as I dig for my card. "No that's wild" he says as I hold my hand up to shut him up, he quickly gives the lady his card. I give him a stern look, only to see him give a me a cute smile, making me melt. We head to our area before we started to golf. "Do you know how to golf" he asks me as he bumps our golf clubs together. I give him a smirk before swinging my club making the ball land directly in the hole "As you were saying" I say with a smirk. I pull him close to me by his collar "First to 10" I whisper before biting my lip and walking away.