Forbidden love pt.4

"No, I'm not in fact, you said that wrong" he looks at me dumbfounded as the class lets out "Ohs." "Really? And how so" he says as he leans down placing his hands on both sides of my desk as if he was trying to intimidate me. "Its "love never fails" you said "love never heals" so, who really was distracted" he looks at me with his jaw clenched as he started to walk around the class "do we agree with y/n? is she right?" He asks as a blonde girl raises her hand "yes, you are professor" he looks at her up and down as the rest of the class agrees with him. I start to get angry as they are only agreeing because he's the teacher. The class rings before I'm able to argue. The class leaves as the girls make heart eyes and giggle. Jordin looks at me as she walks out motioning for me to join. I tell her off as I turn to professor Sturniolo "They only agree with you because your hot" he turns around as he cackles. I could get used to that laugh. He bites his lip as he pulls his chain from under his shirt revealing a horse "yea, you're probably right. You need to leave sweetheart. It's not safe for innocent 18-year-old girls" he says as he turns around laughing taking stuff of the desks. I turn around angry knocking over his pencil cup while making my exit. I turn around before leaving just to see an angry professor behind me, I smirk as I leave taking all of his pride with me.