Late Night Drives

It was one of those nights where sleep wasn't even in the equation. I tried for a good 2 hours to fall asleep. I rolled over to see Matt wasn't on his side. Confused I got up as I made my way to the living room. I saw Matt sitting on the couch looking at his phone as he looked up at me. He smiled as he put his phone down motioning for me to come sit with him. I walk over to him smiling as he pulls me onto his lap. "Can't sleep" " no, I can't" "want to go for a drive" Matt asks as I look at him with a smile as I nod and get up to get my shoes, slipping on Matts hoodie. Matt comes back with his shoes, hoodie, and keys. We start out the door. We make our way to the car as Matt opens the door for me. I smile at him thanking him as he goes around to his side. He starts the car pulling out. He then puts his hand in my lap, leaving one on the wheel. The whole ride was peaceful and chilling. The soft noise of the radio playing as Matt hums along with some rap song. I look at him before laying my head back. I soon fall asleep. I hear the car stop and a door shut, before I feel myself being lifted. I soon feel a soft surface indicating that it was our bed. I soon felt a dip as an arm wraps around me. I soon fall back asleep hearing Matt sigh before doing so as well. Late night drives always do the trick.