A Coachella Love Story part 1

This was the first Coachella you and your friend had attended together, but that wasn't the only special thing about this go around. You had just launched your debut album, and the Coachella coordinators had called you and offered you the opportunity to headline this year's event. You were beyond excited! But that excitement quickly turned into nervousness when you saw the Sturniolo triplets walking around the venue. You had been a huge fan of them since they started YouTube. You especially liked Chris due to his humor and the way no matter how upset you were every time you saw one of his Instagram posts it would immediately bring a smile to your face. As you were zoning out thinking about insane it was that the triplets were remotely anywhere near you, you heard footsteps behind you. You quickly turn around to see where they were coming from. Your jaw drops in shock as you see THE CHRIS STURNIOLO behind you. "Hey." He says, noticing the shocked expression on my face. "Hi.", I replied back feeling like I was about to faint. "I heard you were headlining and knew that I needed to be here. I've been a big fan of you for a while." My heart was beating out of my chest. Now knowing that Chris was a fan of me made me more nervous than before. "Really? That's kind of insane because I'm actually a huge fan of yours, although at times I wish I was more than that." I couldn't believe I just said that. I was petrified. "Really? What do you mean by that?" Oh no. What do I respond with. "I kind of have a crush on you." "Umm... well that's insane, because I kind of have a crush on you too."