Falling for a star pt 2

The lights finally came back on revealing Matt standing near the edge of the left side of the stage. He looks all around the stage taking everything in. He looked so handsome. I stood there as I was lost in a trance "I won't hold back" he started to sing as he walks near the right side as he started to rap sing. He then started to the middle of the stage, stopping in front of me. He bends down near me as he starts to sing " He been real ever since, I know you been tense, I know we ain't had a conversation in a minute, but you know what they say if "it ain't broken don't fix it "its clearing not broken it's just so unfinished" he sang as he grabbed a piece of my hair taking it between his fingers which are decorated with rings. I stare straight at his eyes as he looks at me. He finally gets up and goes towards his band as he starts to dance with them as I fell Layla turn me around jumping for joy at the scene which just unfolded. "I'm so different" he started to sing the end of the song. The song ends as he runs his hands through his hair stopping in the middle of the stage staring at me as he does so " Welcome to the Yesterdays Problem world tour" he says with a cute smile as the crowed goes wild. The beat of the next song starts as he grabs his mic and starts to sing again. I stare at him in awe as he continues to serenade the audience. I start to sing and dance as I finally start to let loose. I stared at him as I danced. Safe to say I got his attention.