Forbidden Love pt. 7

The whole entire drive was super awkward and all the sudden I regretted every single decision I had made. I regretted going to the school, getting into literature, and most importantly, getting in the car with Professor Sturniolo. I looked over at him as the only time I could see him was when he drove past a traffic light or light poles, and when he would do so, I could only see the outline of his jaw and his silver jewelry shinning. I looked away every single time he would look over at me. I played it off by looking out of the window. We soon pulled into a random parking lot, causing me to get nervous. This was not his house. As I was about to act on my thoughts, Professor Sturniolo grabs my hand causing me to look at him with doe eyes "I'm sorry" he says as he huffs seeming upset with how everything happened "I reported you because I wanted to get to know you. It was unprofessional and you didn't deserve it, but, God y/n, you drive me crazy. I love every single thing about you. How you wear ribbon bows. How you always write hearts next to your name, how you always smell like vanilla, yet I notice you seem to hate the taste" I stare at him dumbfounded as he continues to ramble his favorite things to me. He really did pay attention to me. "Call me crazy, weird, or even a predator, I could care less Y/n, I love everything about you. I love how you always help the class, how you always keep your space clean, and how to talk to others" I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed him by his chain, pulling him closer to me as I stopped his rambling. He pulled away a few minutes later, resting his forehead against mine as we breathe. "I guess you feel the same, huh sweetheart" he says with a cackle as I pull away from him rolling my eyes "Shut up" I say with a smirk as I look away. He grabs my chin, making me look at him "Don't roll your eyes sweetheart."