Urge!!!! pt.3

Matt....

After that night, I called Liz and broke it off. After the breakup, I finally looked over the last couple of months and realized that she wasn't the kindest person. I noticed that she would always try to get in videos, would always get jealous even if a guy would say my name, and constantly make me feel bad for wanting to go and hang with my brothers and friends, which I knew it back then, but had enough guts to admit it to myself. I listened to that song more times than I was willing to admit. It was just calling to me, especially because, I knew who she was talking about, me. I started seeing all the rumors, especially the ones saying I broke up with my girlfriend for McKenna, which made me laugh because, it was so much deeper than that. I was driving to Target as Nick and Chris was laughing at a joke, they heard on TikTok, when all the sudden "Urge!" came onto the radio.

"Now coming up at number 1 on the charts, is young artist McKenna Rosner, who has been the teen heartthrob, and a huge start has recently found her place in the rap world with her new bop "Urge!" which is said to be about youtuber Matthew Sturniolo, after a viral clip of her going viral, people started to speculate that she stole Sturniolo from his girlfriend at the time. Rosner, who is aware of her nickname since the beginning said this to Elle Magazine about the whole ordeal "Since, I started everyone told me that I could steal men, because of how charming I was. I called it a urban legend because, no one knows, but when people come for me, I'll put them in their place, Even though its all a made up, funny thing, I could easily get whoever I wanted" now unto "Urge!" featuring A$ap Rocky."

" Have you heard the urban legend, about McKenna Rosner? She steal their man, leave them for dead."

"Okay, this is getting crazy" Nick says as he looks at me in the driver's seat. "Yeah, but it's kind of funny" I say as I stop at the red light, while Chris is dancing and singing to the song..

"I fight the urge...fight the urge to steal her man, fight the urge to prove your claim, fight the urge to prove a myth" I listen as McKenna started to sing, I could picture her standing there in my jersey as she sung the song for me. "What are you thinking" I say a little out loud as Chris turns his head to me "Bro, you good" "Yea I'm fine, just thought a little too hard."