Fresh Love pt 2

"Hi, I'm Chris" he says extending his hand out, reaching for me to grab it. I smile as I take his hand in mine. His hand felt soft and rough at the same time. I started to stare into his eyes as his eyebrows moved. He looks at me before smirking "I like it a lot, Laura. It helps when the subject is desirable." He says before he walks out leaving me in a mess. "Yes, Y/n its time" Laura says smiling at me as she led me to the set. It was pretty basic just a couch and some simple decor.  I soon saw a man and a woman join me as there was a few more to model the other sets. After almost an hour of taking single and duo pictures, it finally had reached the last shoot, but this time it was of me and someone else. Chris soon enters the set in the same set as mine, except he had a Fresh Love hat on. He soon sat on the couch as the Laura and the photographer discussed the photos "Okay, so Y/n you're going to sit next to Chris" Laura said as Chris smirks looking at me to join him. "Chris, your arm will wrap around her shoulder. Got it" "Got it" Chris says as he wraps his arm around me pulling me close. I suddenly felt that it was only us in that room. Chris pulled me closer and closer until there wasn't gap. "Alright, perfect" the photographer says as she tells lets us know we can stop posing. I start to get up before I fell something grab my arm pulling me towards them. "You're not going anywhere just yet" Chris says as I sit there in shock as I take in what he just said.