Falling for a star

My favorite singer/ rapper Matthew Sturniolo was coming to Phoenix to perform for his Yesterday's Problem World tour. My bestie friend surprised me with tickets for my birthday a couple months ago. I had been planning for this day since my birthday. I couldn't wait. It was currently 3:30 pm and I was finishing getting ready. My best friend Layla texted me saying she was on the way. I started to get nervous even though the show didn't start for another 2 hours. I finally got my shoes on as I heard a beep from outside telling me Layla was outside. I grabbed my bag taking a breather as I open the door to see Layla sitting in her car as she smiled very big. I started to run towards her car. "hey" I say as I pull my seatbelt as look at her "hey girl" she starts to pull out the driveway as Matt started to play. In For It started blasting through the radio as we started to dance and sing along. It took about 30 minutes to get there since we lived in Phoenix. We pulled up seeing at least 10,000 cars. I looked at them dumbfounded as Layla parks. We hop out seeing people mainly girls making their way into the venue as a tall man would greet them. We started walking towards the door as the tall man looks down at us "Tickets please" he says with a smile as we smile back and give them to him. He takes them scanning them, then giving them back. We smile as he opens the door for us allowing us into the venue where hundreds of people were waiting. "Okay um that's a lot of people" "yea I agree" I say as I look. I was having major anxiety. I was never really good in large groups. I stood there, Layla grabbing my arm as the line started to move. We entered arena seeing thousands of chairs and a giant stage with tons of equipment. Layla and I were somehow able to get front row seats to which I almost passed out. We are way too close to the stage and to him for that matter. I sat down for a minute as Layla took some pictures of the stage before joining me. "Girl, are you ready" "yea just really nervous" I said as I started to laugh. She started to laugh until it was interrupted by a million screams as the lights went out. I grab onto Layla as she did the same. All the sudden the stage dimmed onto red lights revealing a silhouette. "Who is he?" A voice started to sing as the lights go out again.