I Don't Want to Break Up Again

Before Matt and I got together, I had a rough breakup. He was awful to me, and I needed to get away. I ran away to LA and that's when I met Matt. He was really sweet and funny, and I fell in love with him. I was holding back though, because I didn't want to break up again. So, it was no secret that when Matt and I started to argue, I was afraid to do anything. I just huddled away. I knew it wasn't fair to Matt, but I couldn't go through it again, and I didn't want him to judge me. "Sweetheart" Matt said as I started to walk away. We had been arguing about a bunch of things and they all landed to me and my issues. I started to walk away. I reached our bedroom door before I could open it "McKenna, don't you dare open that door" I hear as I turn to see Matt have a angry face "I'm sick of you running away. I can't fix this if you won't let me" I stare at him as tears start to flow "I-" What McK, what, all you do is run away, it doesn't even feel like were together" he says as he yanks his hat off tossing it on the couch. He starts to walk towards with his arms out as I see it, I quickly flinch. I see his face go soft as he looks at me with tears in his eyes "You didn't think" "I'm sorry" I say as I start to cry pulling him into me. "Sweetheart what was that" he asks as I pulled away "My ex he" "Shhh, you don't have to say anymore" he says as he brings me into him again "Listen to me, you don't ever have to be afraid of me, if you want to talk well then talk, if you want to leave, then leave. You're a human, you make your own decisions, and I'll love you for whatever decisions you make, because your you and I love you" I start to cry as I pull into to me "I love you so much Matthew" " I love you more than the world itself" he says before coming down to my ear " And Nick and Chris" I laugh as we finally got our problems fixed and now I never have to worry.