☆~||9||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 9 is here~! If you want some fake texts like in this chapter for Hazbin Hotel, go read my latest feed on my profile, ask me which couples I should do, even platonic ones, or if you want some HH characters x Reader moments~ But they have to be short of course. Enjoy~

Warning!! Swearing!!

English | French

My dear niece | Ma chère nièce

☆~~☆

Days and weeks went by slowly and painfully. Since that day I became paralyzed hips down, it's been a sucky life but I stayed strong and kept my smile on my face to reassure everyone -- especially Angel and Lucifer I was okay, and that losing my legs wasn't too bad and I would joke to Lucifer now he can carry me around, that...didn't seem funny to him. He got mad raised his voice and stormed out of my bedroom. So yeah...that happened just two hours ago, and I was bored out of my mind so I brought out my hellphone Charlie got me as an apology for not being able to protect me, I shook my head at that girl and her silly mind. I never once felt upset over that, no one didn't know what was going to happen.

With a sigh I started scrolling the Hellmedia, they have an app that reminds me of Twitter, but it's called something else to fit Hell it seems. I snorted at how ridiculous some of these names were, like come on! 'Fucktinder'!? I betcha a thousand dollars that app is for people to fuck only and move on in life. 

'Ding!'

I blinked when I got a text message, and I smiled seeing Angel sending me pictures of Fat Nugget again. Chuckling and I started typing then hit enter. {I forgot I had this fake text thing, so I'm using it for these kind of moments, but only in some moments cause it's fun~}

 {I forgot I had this fake text thing, so I'm using it for these kind of moments, but only in some moments cause it's fun~}

I snickered smiling widely, it's fun texting Angel. But when he asked me how I was doing, I hesitated before I sent the last message then placed the screen of my phone to my chest staring at the ceiling with a blank look, I told others I was okay for their peace of mind. Why am I lying to them? It's not right, it's wrong and they will hate me for it.

Sighing softly I turned my head I just didn't want everyone to worry about me, yes I couldn't walk, run...o-or dance. Tears welled up in my eyes, covering my mouth while closing my eyes as I sobbed.

'I can't dance!! I can still sing, but...dancing was my favorite thing! It brought me closer to my mom! It's like losing her all over again...'

I don't want to be alone! Suddenly an image of Lucifer appeared in my mind, causing me to gasp softly. I sat up and pushed the blankets off my ugly, limp legs I looked away at how disgusting my legs looked, scarred up and lifeless. I grew determined as I moved my legs for my feet to kind of touch the floor. I pushed myself onto the floor, grunting. I'm glad I placed my phone on my nightstand, it would have been broken.