☆~||13||~☆

Me: Hiii~ Chapter 13 is here~! I need help thinking of a male name, and demon species, it'll be a BIG help for me in the NEXT chapter, I won't work on this story until I get at least one person to help me with a male name, and a demon species. Pretty please? qwq Enjoy~

Warning!! Swearing!!

☆~~☆

Unknown Place

"Damn it!!"

A female voice shrieks out in rage, in a dark room but you can see a tall slim female body looming over a crystal ball seeing Alexis and Lucifer kissing and then sleeping on the bed holding one another in a lover's embrace.

"That harlot BITCH! Lucifer is MINE!!"

"Damn babe, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed~" A male voice mocks the woman, she whirls around glaring at the male that steps inside the room.

"Shut the FUCK up, Adam! This is YOUR fault!" She roars at him slamming his fist onto the table causing the big crystal ball to jump off the table an inch and landing back down on its stand that holds it still.

'Adam' snorts, he flips the switch up causing the light to shine on glaring at the angel and the first man is none other than Lilith. She scowls.

"It's not my fault those fools got that word wrong. Like holy shit, who gets Latin wrong for that ONE word!?"

"Well, you were supposed to make sure she DIES for GOOD, but I had to step in, put that damn bomb in place, AND I made that damn pathetic demon waiter to put that demon poison Lute found for me."

He rolls his eyes, shrugging "Not my problem babe~. You don't need to worry, she's going to die earlier than expected after that beam made that bitch a cripple."

She lowered her eyelids, glaring at him "And you made sure this poison had NO antidote."

"Yep, Lute and Vagina were the ones who made that shit, and they didn't make one because it was to kill those losers in Hell faster."

"Tch...good, then I'll enjoy every second as she suffers," She cackles evilly as Adam rolls his eyes leaving the room.

Hell
Hazbin Hotel
Morning

I woke up to feeling Lucifer giving me kisses on my forehead, nose, left and right cheek, and lastly my lips. I giggled, and he gushed as he snuggled me closer to his chest.

"Morning to you too, Luci~"

"Mmm, morning my sweet." He hums softly. 

He cuddles against me making me smile and laugh softly at his clinginess, it would annoy some people, but I think it's cute AND I can't blame him, he was denied contact from no hugs, kisses, and such for seven years. So I'll allow him to cuddle me as long as he wants. But luck was NOT on our side, because there was a knock making both of us groan.

"Who is it?" I called out stroking Lucifer's hair as he snuggled more into my chest, making me hold back a laugh.

"It's me Vaggie! I have some news..." Vaggie's voice spoke muffled.

Lucifer pouts as he has to get up helping me lean my back against the bed and wall, Lucifer decides to walk up to the door and open it allowing Vaggie to step in smiling slightly at Lucifer, then when she looks at me her smile falls to a sad guilty smile. My heart goes out to her, she felt so guilty about the whole demon poison thing. Everyone was upset she was one of the angels who created that poison. I was slightly upset, but Vaggie did all that in the past when she was an exorcist angel and she regretted ever making that poison so she thought she got rid of all of it.