The Amusement Park

"And I'd like to thank the girl of steel herself Melissa Benoist and everyone's favorite Luthor Katie McGrath for joining us today for the debut of our first ever 'SUPERGIRL' ride here at Disney World!" A man in a suit exclaimed as the crowd before them cheered wildly. "We're very happy to be here too!" Katie replied with a smile. "Yes we are! We're also excited to be going on the ride with the  ten lucky people in the audience that won the supercorp contest." Melissa stated. More cheers were heard as the man called the winners by name as they joined everyone up on stage. After hugs were shared with the contestants everyone was lead on the ride.

Katie scooted in to accommodate Melissa who was gonna ride with her on the new ride. "I can't believe no one else could make it." Melissa stated. "Yea...I know, but that doesn't mean we still can't enjoy ourselves! Come on relax it's just one of those rides with special effects that makes it look like we're traveling through a portal." Katie explained. "Yea...you're right as always Katie...and this will get my mind of everything." She replied as she lay her head on Katies shoulder. "He was an ass. There I said it! He never deserved you anyways. There we go! It's about bloody time you smile!" Katie teased at the blond as the ride began.

"It looks so real! Look there's Mister!" Katie called out pointing the figure holding the portal device. However the closer they got to the device the more it began to glow. "Is it supposed to do that?" Melissa asked. "I don't bloody well think so!" Katie squealed as she grabbed Melissa by the hand. Suddenly the whole room began to glow as the portal now started floating towards them. "HOLD ON MELISSA!" Katie yelled out as they clung to one another.

They were sucked into the portal lights flashed and flickered as they continued through the worm hole. "AHHHHHHH!" They both screamed out as they felt themselves falling towards the ground. However the splat never came as they were caught by someone or something they didn't open their eyes to see what it was. "It's ok you can open your eyes now!" They heard a voice say as they felt their feet hit solid ground. Katie and Melissa looked at each other before turning their attention to the person who saved them. "Supergirl?" Katie asked. "Uh yea! Wait! Why do you look like me? And why do you look like Lena?" Supergirl asked. Neither of them spoke only shared looks of confusion. "Where are we?" Melissa asked after a moment. "National City! Where are you from?" Supergirl asked. "Ireland. And shes from L.A." Katie replied. "You're coming with me!" Supergirl stated as she grabbed both of them and flew towards the DEO building.