Girls Night....And A Break Up...

Saturday night rolled around which meant girls night was here. Kara readied her apartment for everyone who would be arriving which included Lena, Alex, Maggie, Sam along with the guests from another reality Melissa and Katie. Tonight Katie and Kara would mock a breakup that would include a slap across the face and Katie kissing Melissa. "Ok! Everything's ready, pizza's here, wines open, and sofa's are ready." Kara stated as she sat on the sofa next to Katie.

Alex and Maggie were there first to arrive followed by Sam and finally Lena who gaped at how comfortable Katie looked beside Kara. The night began with talks and chattering before it turned into a game of 20 questions. "I'm gonna get a refill,anyone want anything?" Kara asked looking at everyone. "No..I'm gonna use the bathroom." Katie replied making sure she made eye contact with Melissa. "Ok hun!" Kara replied not bothering to look at her. A few minutes passed when Melissa left the group stating she needed the bathroom too.

Kara came back and sat down on the sofa. Seeing her opportunity Lena struck as she hurried over to the open seat next to Kara. "What's taking them so long?" Kara asked herself a she got up and began walking towards the bathroom. Kara opened the door and let out a shriek that had Lena and everyone else running towards her. "What is it?" Lena asked. Kara slung the door open revealing Katie and Maggie making out on the sink. "Woooow!" Alex exclaimed angrily. "Kara! I can explain!" Katie yelled. "No need! I'm gonna stay with Alex tonight!" Kara yelled out. "I'm sorry..." Katie tried to explain however Kara wasn't hearing it. "Leave her alone!" Lena exclaimed. "She's my girlfriend! Now move!" Katie growled. "You were caught making out with my exe! You don't deserve her! Go back to Melissa!" Lena hissed.

Kara was in her room sobbing fake tears into her hands when Lena came in. "You ok?" Lena whispered. "No..." Kara replied as she collapsed against Lena's chest. "I'm soo sorry Kara. Why don't you come back to my place tonight. We can watch movies and I'll order potstickers." Lena cooed softly as she rubbed the blondes back. "Are...are....are you sure?" Kara asked looking up at her through tear stained eyes. "Yes of course darling. Come on now, I'll pack you a bag and we'll go. I'm sure Alex and Maggie will clean up." Lena whispered.

Kara nodded as Lena began putting clothes into a bag before helping Kara off the bed. Tucking her head under Lena's arm they walked out of the apartment. "Don't worry about anything here, I'll take care of it." Alex stated as they passed them. Lena mouthed a 'thank you' as she shut the door. "Come on darling, my cars right out here." Lena stated as they walked. Lena held the door open allowing Kara to get inside before shutting it and tossing her things in the back. The drive to Lena's penthouse was short. All the way there Kara continued to cry into her hands while Lena cooed and rubbed her back as she drove.