Get Away...Part...2

The cabin was absolutely gorgeous. Lena and Kara had just finished breaking it in. Now they were wrapped up in the sheets of the bed. "That...was...amazing!" Lena whispered. "Yea..." Kara replied with a smile. "Let's get some sleep now darling." Lena replied as she pulled her into her arms. "Good night Lee." Kara whispered. "Good night Kara." Lena whispered as sleep over powered them.

In the morning Lena got up first and began making a large stack of pancakes. Today was gonna be the day she purposed to Kara. She knew it. She had everything planned out. Kara came down as she was taking the last of the pancakes out of the frying pan. "Good morning Lee!" Kara greeted. "Good morning darling. Eat up love, those are all for you." Lena said with a smile. "I love you!" Kara whispered as she began eating the pancakes. "Is that me you're talking to or the pancakes?" Lena asked. "Both..." Kara replied with a smile.

After breakfast and showers the women headed out for a walk in the woods. The trail they picked would bring them to a clearing in the field where Lena would purpose. As they walked they talked about random things from work, to food, to their wants out of life. Once they got to the clearing Kara began looking around and taking pictures of the scenery while Lena got ready to propose.

Once she was ready Lena called for Kara to turn around. When Kara did she immediately had tears in her eyes at the sight of Lena holding out an open ring box. "Kara Danvers...I love you so much...more than I ever could thought possible! I never thought I'd be in this position, down on one knee asking the woman of my dreams to marry me..but here I am...will you marry me?" Lena asked.

Kara nodded vigorously before whispering a 'yes.'