The Plan

Later that night the four women began putting a plan together to get the 'real' Kara Danvers together with the 'real' Lena Luthor. "So let me get this straight? You're gonna pretend to date Lena? While you cut your hair and put in colored contacts and pretend to date this Kara? All to make Lena jealous?" Alex asked. "Basically that's it. However I'll have colored contacts in and brunette is my natural hair color so I'll look different then Kara a little bit. But that's tomorrow problem, and it's been a really long day." Melissa stated with a yawn. "Uh right! Well there's only one spare room so you'll have to share a bed. I hope thats ok." Kara explained. Katie and Melissa looked at one another before laughing. "It's no problem at all! There was many a day on set where they'd find us sleeping on a cot together." Katie explained.

Kara showed them the bedroom and gave them clothes to sleep in before going back to talk to Alex. "They have no problem sleeping in the same bed but they aren't together? That doesn't make sense!" Alex whispers. "Maybe they're hiding their own feelings for each other. Perhaps this plan will not only bring Lee and I together, but them as well. Anyways I'll see you in the morning Alex." Kara stated.

Back in the spare room Melissa was cuddled up against Katie again talking about this plan they came up with. "Do you think it will work? Really?" Melissa asked. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Get some sleep now, we can worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes. And I really don't want to deal with a grumpy Melissa in the morning." Katie replied. "Hey! I'm not a grumpy person in the morning!" Melissa groaned. "Oh yes darling you are!  Don't you remember that morning before we shot the scene where Alex busts in the door of your apartment guns pointed at us? We had to be on set at five in the bloody morning! And here comes Melissa all pissed off at the world because she hadn't had any bloody coffee yet!" Katie replied laughing. "Sometimes I hate you!" Melissa grumbled. "No you don't darling! You love my Irish ass and you know it! Now sleep." Katie replied as she shut her eyes.