Going Home...

A few long hours later Barry had the portal set up to the precise time that Katie and Melissa entered this Earth. "Ok just walk through here and it'll bring you right back to where you were before you left." Barry explained. The four women shared hugs and took selfies together so the actresses had proof of this strange trip. "We'll come visit you soon." Katie stated. "Thank you again Barry for this." Melissa added. "You should go! We'll come visit and bring you each a portal watch." Kara stated. "It was nice to meet you guys!" Lena replied with a smile. One last hug was shared before the doppelgängers disappeared throughout the portal together.

When the portal closed Katie and Melissa landed back onto the ride with smiles on their faces. "We're home." Katie whispered as the ride came back around to the end. "Yea...home." Melissa replied. They got off the ride holding hands and left the ceremony as cameras flashed in their faces. "Let's go home" Melissa stated. "Yours or mine?" Katie asked. "Whatever's closer." Melisa replied as they headed to the awaiting suv.

Back in National City Barry dismantled the portal machine and packed it away. "Well...I'll be going home now." Barry stated. "Thank you Barry. Really." Kara replied as he put the backpack on. "You're welcome, but I gotta get running." Barry stated as he left the apartment and began running down the street till he disappeared into a portal. "I'm gonna miss them." Lena stated. "Me too..but they're together now. So they're happy." Kara replied.

"And they got us together, so that makes me happy." Lena replied as she pressed a kiss to Kara's lips. "Let's move the rest of your stuff, and return to our place." Lena stated. "Sounds good to me!" Kara replied with a smile.