Purposal's...Four of them...

By the time Monday morning rolled around there was some big developments in the superfriends and the doppelgängers. Both Lena and Kara were engaged...but what they didn't know is that both Katie and Melissa had also gotten engaged to one another. This meant that everyone who bet on them won some amount of money. However that didn't dull the happiness that was shared between the four women.

Today however all four of them were busy with work..of sorts. Katie and Melisa had a television interview to do while Kara and Lena had actual work to do. Paparazzi was everywhere around both couples snapping pictures here and there as they went. At first Kara was apprehensive of them but she got used to it. Today in National City Kara was busy working on an article when she got a call from Lena.

L-"Hey love...how do you feel about doing an interview with Cat Grant tomorrow?"

K-"Uh..what time and where?"

L-"Nine and she's insisting on our place."

K-"Ok...I'll leave early and get the place cleaned up for tomorrow."

L-"No need I've gotten a maid heading there now. But you can come here and bring lunch..."

K-"Hint taken darling! I'll see you in a few minutes."

After the phone call ended Kara packed up her bag and headed to grab Big Belly Burger before going to Lena's office. Along her way she was stopped and questioned by reporters but declined comments and continued on her way to her fiancés office.

Meanwhile in the other universe Katie and Melissa had just arrived at 'The Ellen Show' for their interview. They were seated in the green room and heard as they were up next after the commercials. "Are you ready for this?" Katie asked. "Of course Katie...everything will be fine. We'll do the interview and then go home" Melissa replied with a smile.