Get Away....Part One

The weekend was now upon everyone in both universes. Kara and Lena were heading out of the city to the mountains for a little get away. "Did we pack everything?" Kara asked. "Yes. I think we have everything we'll need." Lena replied as they got into the suv. Lena drove them out of the city that morning and into the mountains. "So..where we going?" Kara asked. "On a get away Kar...relax it's gonna be fun!" Lena replied. Kara rolled her eyes at her and continued looking out the window at the passing scenery. A few hours later they were stopping to get some groceries and some dinner for the night. "You cooking all weekend Lee?" Kara asked. "Yes darling, even your potstickers. Now is there any place you'd like to get food from?" Lena asked. "Hmm what about here?" Kara suggested pointing to a restaurant.

"Alright let's go!" Lena replied as they walked over to the restaurant hand in hand. "Table for two please!" Lena told the hostess. The teenager took them to a table in the back and handed over the menus. "Order whatever you like Kara." Lena said with a smile. After looking over the menus they made their choices and gave them to the waiter. "Are you having fun Kar?" Lena asked. "Yes... I am now.. at first I wasn't thrilled about it but now I'm having a good time." Kara replied with a smile. "Good! I'm glad, we both needed this weekend away. It's good to have some alone time from work, and friends and your other duties..." Lena replied with a smile.

Their food arrived and they did as they always did shared a bite of each others. "We're definitely coming back here!" Kara exclaimed happily. "Indeed we are." Kara replied with a smile. After dinner they got back into the car and headed to the cabin Lena rented for them.