Barry To The Rescue....

The next day Kara walked into her old apartment along with Lena and a man dressed in a red suit with a golden lightning bolt on his chest. "Hey guys! This is Barry! He's gonna use this portal thing and send you back home." Kara explained. "Ok! How long does it take to set up?" Melissa asked. "About two hours. It has a lot of parts to it. So sit back and relax while I get things going." Barry stated. The four women sat together on the sofa while Barry went to the other side of the room to set the portal up.

"So are you excited to get back home?" Lena asked. "Yes and no..." Katie replied. "Why's that?" Kara asked. "Well we'll miss our doppelgängers a lot. And going back now as a couple will get the paparazzi going bananas! Our faces will be everywhere!" Melissa replied with a sad smile. "Well, if they're anything like they are here they'll move on in a few days. They've already moved on from Kara and I begin the top story." Lena stated. "Yea! It only took them two days to move on to something else." Kara added with a smile.

"I will miss you guys! I wish there was a way where we could hang out in the future all together." Katie added. "Maybe there is! I've been working on portable portal openers at Star lab. I can send one to Kara and Lena and they can use it to visit you and bring you one so you can come back here and back." Barry added. "That would be amazing! We can take you on a tour of our L.A." Katie exclaimed happily.

"Oh! That sounds like fun! As long as there's potstickers!" Kara exclaimed happily. "We will make it a point to find a place that makes them darling, don't worry. I however want to check out this 'Supergirl' ride! Is there a Lena Luthor part of it?" Lena asked. "Uh...they show bits of the show. Some of my best work is on those short videos." Katie stated. "Excellent! Potstickers and a ride named after me! It sounds like a wonderful Earth!" Kara squealed happily.