Multiverse Group Text...

Kara Danvers has added you to the group chat: Supercorp/Rollercoaster Girls:

Kara Danvers: "Hey how does it feel to be back in your own reality?"

Melissa Benoist: "Hey Kara! It feels amazing! How are you two doing?"

Kara Danvers: "We're good! How are you all doing?"

Katie McGrath: "We're on the cover of every newspaper and tabloid! It's so unreal."

Lena Luthor: "That's how it is here for us! We have good news though! We got two extra portal watches. Barry dropped them off this morning."

Melissa Benoist: "That's wonderful! When are you planning on coming by? We can have a get together with the cast members! They'll love to meet the real people."

Lena Luthor: "Whenever it's a good time for you! We are thinking about bringing a few friends from here so they can meet the actors."

Katie McGrath: "That sounds wonderful! How does next Saturday sound? We can all go out to eat or something."

Lena Luthor: "I'll bring my black card! This one eats like a teenage boy!"

Kara Danvers: "I need the calories! See what I put up with guys!"

Melissa Benoist: "HAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like it did on the show...Katie and Cyler would teas me too Kara, don't feel bad. We'll order all the potstickers in the restaurant!"

Lena Luthor: "You'll regret that Melissa! So next weekend? That works with us. What time shall we arrive and where?"

Katie McGrath: "You guys can portal into our living room. We'll set up the spare rooms for you."

Kara Danvers: "Awesome! I can't wait!"

Lena Luthor: "Can't wait to meet everyone! We have to go though. Game night...and all. Talk later, maybe we can FaceTime."

Everyone said goodbye and returned to what they were doing prior to the conversation. "Are you excited? Do you think everyone will like them?" Melissa asked. "I hope so! They're so nice! I think seeing their doubles will bit of a shock especially for our friends but I think they'll calm down after a few minutes." Katie added. "Good! Let's get back to our movie." Melissa replied.