'Kara's with who?'

Two weeks later: (Katie has her hair cut and brown contacts in with some light costume makeup so she won't look like Lena Luthor...she's currently sitting inside Kara's office having lunch with her 'girlfriend')

Two weeks had passed sine Lena had stopped speaking to Kara. She wasn't mad anymore about it especially after Alex took the time to explain the reasons behind Kara keeping it a secret. Today Lena was heading to Cat Co to have lunch with Kara like they used to, except now Kara's CatCo's CEO thanks to Cat Grant herself. The elevator dinged signaling she had made it to the top of the floor. "I'm here to see Kara Danvers!" Lena stated to the woman behind the assistants desk. "One moment please!" She replied as she sent a message to Kara letting her know who was here. "She'll see you now!" The assistant replied. "Thanks!" Lena replied as she walked into the office.

To her surprise she saw Kara sitting on a sofa with a random woman's arm around her waist. "Lena! Nice to see you! What brings you here?" Kara asked from her seated position. Katie took this moment to run her eyes over Lena. 'Bloody hell! She looks just like me! Ok Katie you got this! Make Lena jealous!' She told herself. "I brought lunch! But I can see you already have some! Who is this?" Lena asked eyeing the other woman. "Oh! This is my girlfriend Katie! Katie! This is Lena...my friend." Kara replied with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you Lena!" Katie replied with a smirk. "How long have you two been dating?" Lena asked. "Six months!" Kara replied. "Six months? Does she know your secret too? Or are you keeping it from her as well?" Lena sneered. "Oh no! Kara darling told me just a few weeks ago." Katie replied. "I see! Well if you'll excuse me...I have work to get to!" Lena replied. "Are you still coming to game night tomorrow?" Kara asked. "I don't see why I can't make an appearance. I'll be there at seven!" With that Lena disappeared from the office and marched back towards the elevator.

Once back in her office she had Jess cancel everything she had planned for the day and locked the office door before sinking to the floor and letting the tears she had been holding in for the two weeks out. Kara had a girlfriend! A beautiful, sexy, Irish girlfriend! The woman she loved had someone else in her life! "I've lost her forever now!" Lena whispered as she let the tears continue to fall.