Lena's Break Down

Soon they arrived at Lena's penthouse and already things got hot and heavy in the private elevator. Just as Melissa was getting ready to take off Lena's shirt she pulled away and began crying. "Hey..hey..hey...it's ok...we can just sit and talk." Melissa spoke softly as she pulled Lena into her arms as she opened her door. They walked to the sofa where they both sat down all the while Melissa still held onto the obviously heart broken woman. "I'm...sorry...." Lena whispered. "It's ok, really. You really love her don't you?" Melissa asked softly as she wiped Lena's eyes. "...how...how did you know?" Lena asked. "I saw the way you looked at her. Kara I mean. I saw the hurt in your eyes when you looked at her all cuddly with Katie." Melissa stated.

Letting out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in. "Yea...I've been in love with her since I first met her. I was gonna tell her the other day...but she was in her office clinging to...her..." Lena replied. Melissa could hear the venom in her voice as she spoke. "Why didn't yo tell her earlier?" Melissa asked. "I...I guess I was scared of rejection. And I was also still upset she kept a secret from me!" Lena stated. "So? You both kept something from one another, why don't you just apologize to her and be her friend. Maybe try dating someone else for a while. Make Kara jealous." Melissa explained.

That sparked Lena's interest. Melissa could see the wheels spinning inside the raven haired woman's head. Suddenly her head snapped up and she looked at Melissa. "Uhhh...." Lena began. "What is it?" Melissa asked. "I know we just literally just met and everything...." Lena continued. "Yes. I know...what are you getting at Lena?" Melissa asked. "Melissa...would you be willing to be my fake girlfriend...only so I can make Kara jealous?" Lena asked. Melissa knew this was coming. "Of course Lena, what are new friends for?" Melissa replied. "Oh thank you so much! I can have my driver take you back to your place if you like..." Lena replied. "I'm staying at Kara's for a bit." Melissa replied. "Oh...well how about I take you back then." Lena replied. "How about we do that..in the morning. I'll sleep on the sofa or something and we can make flirty comments when you bring me back." Melissa replied. "Ok! But you're not sleeping on the sofa, I have a spare room and some clothes you can borrow.. make look more convincing." Lena replied with a smile.