12- Dull Knife

"The veil's lifted" the man says as he looks over the edge of the skyscraper, his entire being turned into that of Toji Zenin, his mind still clear, however, "what now, Granny?" he says as something changes in his body as he starts to stutter, "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what do we do?".

"It won't hurt to keep Satoru Gojo out of play" the old woman says as she doesn't see the strange change in her grandson, "so go down below and kill some sorcerers" she says as she looks over at the man who is now staying completely silent, "Grandson?".

"Who the hell do you think you're ordering around, old hag?" Toji asks as his mind starts to take over.

"What's the meaning of this?!" the old woman asks as she stands up, backing away, "I only channelled the body's information!".

"Channelled?" Toji asks as he looks over at the old woman, "oh, so that's why".

"Yes" the woman says as she looks Toji up and down, "I've always made it a point not to channel the soul's information in order to prevent accidents like this ahead of time".

"I don't really get it, but my body's special" Toji says as he looks at the clothes he's wearing, "I guess it just means this guy's soul couldn't win against my body".

"A soul losing to a body?!" the woman asks shocked, "no! That's impossible!".

"Kill sorcerers, huh?" Toji asks as he suddenly appears in front of the old woman, "you're a sorcerer, too, right?" he asks as he hits the woman once, her entire body exploding with one touch as blood spatters everywhere.

--- where Maki, Nobara, Naobito, and Nitta are ---

"They hit Ijichi-san?" Maki asks as bats another transfigured human out of the way.

"It sounded like he got attacked while on the phone with Nitta-san, so it probably happened after he left Fushiguro's team" Nobara says as she stands next to Nitta, "he might be in trouble by himself right now".

"Nobara, go with Akari-san to Ijichi-san" Maki says as she looks at Nobara, "we can't use our cell phones in here, so we won't get anywhere without the assistant supervisors. I'll take care of things here for now. That old man is slacking off too much".

"Hey, booze!" Naobito says as he sits down in the corner.

"Ignore him" Maki says sternly, "now go!".

"Yes!" Nobara says as she and Nitta run off.

Nobara and Nitta make it outside into the street as they start to run off.

"Nitta-san, stop" Nobara says as she suddenly stops running, Nitta bumping into the back of her.

"Oh, it's a woman in a suit!" the blonde haired curse user says from over the way from the two of them, "I'm so happy! I was getting sick of them all being men".

"Nitta-san, hide" Nobara says as she prepares her hammer, "I'll finish this quickly. Pretend to hide in Bunkamura, then keep going and slip through Tokyu. From the way he's talking, he probably took out Ijichi-san. Which means we need to hurry".

"Right!" Nitta says as she looks at Nobara, "Kugisaki-san, don't push yourself too hard, either".

"Whispering to each other?" the man questions as he tilts his head, "you've got me curious now".

The man throws his sword at the two of them as Nobara hits it out of the way with her hammer. Nitta runs towards the shopping centre as Nobara runs towards the man.

"Aw, she went and hid" the man says as he puts his hand on his hip.

Nobara hits four nails towards the man as they split, not hitting him.