A/N

Writing this story about Y/N and her journey with the Beyblade teams has been an absolute blast!  I loved exploring the world of Beyblade and creating a narrative where teamwork, friendship, and a touch of romance blossomed amidst the thrill of competition.

I've always searched for a story that involved all three generations of Beyblade with romance, and the lack of such a story inspired me to write one myself.  There were moments of doubt, but the positive comments and messages from readers fueled my motivation to finish the story.

Y/N's determination and growth throughout the story were a joy to craft. The camaraderie she built with her teammates, especially the unspoken connection with Shu, added a layer of depth that I hope resonated with you.

This story is a reminder that even the fiercest rivals can find common ground, and that alliances can transform into something beautiful. It's also a celebration of the unwavering spirit of competition and the friendships forged in the heat of battle.

Thank you for joining Y/N on this Beyblade adventure!  If you enjoyed this story, let me know in the comments. Who knows, maybe there will be more Beyblade stories to come!

~22.03.2024~