Chapter five

Two persons entered the soba tavern

"Ringo,ugh, costumers! Big head, small woman!"
"Welcome sir, miss. I'll bring you some tea."
Said this Ringo.
After that we ordered our sobs wich was actually tasty. I slowly startet to eat and sip my from time to time while Mizu just slurped it down within one minute.

"Stumpy, more noodles! Fast!" I heard a man yell, he sat there and ate like a dog while two girls probably around my age just sat there and looked down.
"I paid your fathers good money for you."

"The brоthеls will pay bbme even more once you get some curve on, you skinny country nothings. Eat!"
I frowned, what is wrong with him?

I continue to eat but the next thing I hear from the man is:"What are you? A dog? You let a dog serve food!"
The shop owner answered quickly:"Forgive my son. Can't go a day without breaking dishes. Ringo, clean him!"
It didn't do any good as the ugly man yelled again.
"Argh! I should put down this lame dog!"
"I'm not a dog."
"Did you just bark?"
The man pulled out a gun wich made me freeze, was he going to actually kill him?
I saw Mizu get up, wait was he going to make a scene. Oh Mizu your going to get yourself killed one day.

"Hmm. Impressive.? Front loading, not a Japanese pistol. A European design, isn't it?

That would make it illegal.

Hachiman the Flesh-Trader. Of course I heard of you. Never leaves a village without buying one of it daughters. You must have important friends to own a weapon like that."

I watched the girls whimper wich made me think, would I have been the same if I didn't ran away? A whore for some man?

"How do you know so much about Hachi?" Asked the Flesh-Trader.

"I'd love a gun like that. You can tell me who sold it to you."

"Hmm. fսck off."

"You will tell me who sold you that gun."

Mizu pulled out her sword in a threatening way.

"You put my bullet against your blade?"

"You don't deserve my blade. You don't even deserve this blade."

Mizu cut his fingers off making him scream.
"Take the gun if you want it! TAKE IT!

"It's a filthy gun from a filthy place."

Finally he got something out.
"Heiji Shindo. I bought it from Heiji Shindo!"

"Heiji Shindo. Where is Heiji Shindo?"

"I don't know! I swear."

Mizu threw him back to the ground grabbed my arm to pull me up and walked to the door.

"You dead-eyed, half-blooded demon bastard. You look like an onryō."

I knew that struck a nerve.

He sliced at him again making his blood splatter, I closed my eyes as I did not want to see the horrifying sight. I knew I saw worse but it was always hard to see those bloody scenes.

_____________________
Who hates Hachi?☝️