Chapter twenty four

That's when we heart loud shots

I couldn't help but flinch every time I heard the loud noise.

I looked out of the window as curiosity got the best of me.

"They are getting closer."
Said Akemi.

"No, they are already inside."

"What do you mean Seki?"

"They made it inside so we need to get out."

Before I knew it I was pulled towards the stairs.

"Let go! Akemi please. I can't leave Mizu here!"

"Aoi it's dangerous plus she is better off alone now. She doesn't want you to be here right now so please come with me."

"I'm sorry."

Before Akemi could protest I snatched my hand back and startet running. I ran through the whole place.

I heard fighting sounds and something that sounded like people getting thrown to the ground.....

Mizu!

But what I saw wasn't Mizu beating someone's ass it was someone beating Mizu's ass.

And Taigen, but he doesn't matter.

If I just walk in straight I'm dead.

I saw a large wooden seat. It looked sharp at the edges.

I watched the fight, it seems like this white demon guy was winning.

He was truly ugly.

He shot Mizu.

I needed to cover my mouth with my hand as I let out a gasp. No one seemed to notice it.

It seemed like Mizu and Taigen couldn't do anything but get beating.

I picked up the wooden thing wich was even heavier than it looked so it took all my strength and to start running and jamming in right into the man. I must've hit him hard because now he was laying on the floor.

He would stand up. What do I do?

Kick him? Well. Yes.

I kicked him right in his balls. It made him grown even more wich was quite satisfying,

but

he stood up again.

This time I was pulled back by Mizu.

Before I knew it there was a fire. And it spreads.

_______________
This is shorter than usual Ik but I thought why keep you waiting and I updated part 1 of the chapter I'm writing.

Little side note cause I'm proud 😃

I do ballet and I can finally do middle splits and it took so long and it still hurts but I can do them 😭

One question:
Do I make too much drama with Aoi and Mizu?
Is it good or not?
😭☝️☝️