Chapter seventeen

Mizu and Taigen where unconscious for a very long time

Mizu and Taigen where unconscious for a very long time. And I'm concerned.

Taigen looked pretty bad and Mizu had deep wounds. I managed to Stich them up so they'll heal fast but I'm scared.

I don't care what Mizu said to me because i love her and I won't let her die. She doesn't realise but I gave so much for her.

Maybe I could visit my family while I'm here.
No that's a bad idea.

But I want to see my siblings.

The only thing I heard for now is the hammering of Master Eiji.

"Swordfather are you hungry?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Would you like me to make you udon?"
"Mhm."

I startet cooking while looking over to Mizu from time to time. Soon the smell of udon filled the room wich locked Ringo who was working outside.

I made him a bowl too and placed one in front of each. I watched them eat.

I went over to Mizu and took of her bandages. I filled a bucket with water and took a cloth. I soaked it with water and startet to clean Mizu's wounds. Even though they healed pretty good and I stitched them up they still bleed. She must have been cut pretty bad.

I just hope she wakes up soon.

It's been some time, two weeks to be exact.
Spring is coming.

The Sakura trees will bloom again. It's my favourite season.

__________________
Really short I know but I have a question

Should Aoi met up with her family?
Yes or no?