CH:25

"When are you coming back?"Kathy asked as I put on my sneakers.

"They said a week."I tied the laces of my sneakers and straightened up. Kathy's full lower lip rolled down in a pout.

"I will miss you...."She cooed in a baby voice, before coming over and cradling me in her arms in a warm embrace. I don't know if I've said this before, but when you get close to Kathy, you'll find that she's the clingiest person you'll ever meet.

"Hey, don't worry. It's only seven days. It'll be gone before you know it." I patted her back gently.

She broke away from the embrace and looked at me. Her pouty lips suddenly turned into a smirk.

"But I'm glad." She said with a mischievous smile. It confused me.

"Why?"

"You get to spend a damn week with that hot man. Isn't that freaking lucky??!"

Kathy said with wide eyes and a wide smile. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. For some reason my heart skipped a beat when she mentioned Taehyung. Everything that happened yesterday evening came to my mind. I felt my cheeks burning for some reason.

"Aww, are you blushing? It's okay, I understand you. He's too sexy not to blush." When she pinched my cheek with her finger, I slapped her hand away.

"Don't be silly. It's nothing." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the handle of my suitcase by the door. I wanted to avoid her eyes and leave the house quickly. I'm afraid she can read my eyes. I am afraid that I will be exposed in front of her.

"I'm leaving. Be careful." I came out of the house without even waiting for her response.

God! Why is my heart beating so fast??

Honestly, I felt bad for hiding all this from Kathy. But I felt it was too early to tell her about this. I don't even know how to say.

Hell, I don't even know what kind of relationship he and I have. So how do I explain this to her?

I am also afraid that she will call me a slut for sleeping with my work partner on the same day I broke up with my boyfriend.

Though, that's not really the case.

And I didn't even tell her that I saw Minho and Yeji.

When I think of Minho and Yeji, I still feel that painful pinching feeling in my chest. I quickly pushed the ugly feeling to the bottom of my chest.

No! This is not the time to think about them.

But I know one thing! That is, I am still not ready to face the questions Kathy will ask me after learning about these events.

When I was pulling the suit case out along the cement floor, the driver of the vehicle sent by the company across the street came and took my suit case.

I gave him a small smile and sat down in the back seat of the car. It is now past eight in the morning. Sunlight has started warming the atmosphere to some extent.

We arrived at the airport after about twenty minutes. He also helped me carry my suit case.

"Here you are!"

Mrs. Lee shouted when she saw me coming, with a big smile on her face. I also smiled at her. V was on the other side of her. He was wearing a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans.

But even in that simple outfit, he looks very handsome and fresh. Let's not forget the strong and bulging muscles that can be seen sticking out of the sleeves of his short-sleeved t-shirt. They are really sexy.