8| My Kitten

Sana was in his room sitting in his lap wearing a pink clothes which was looking breathtaking in her delicate skin. Yesterday he gifted her alot of clothes, jewelleries and chocolates, even he gave new clothes to her parents which make her more happy as she love her parents more than herself.

He was engrossed in her Milky skin while his hand was playing with her soft long hairs. Slowly and steadily she was becoming his addiction which he didn't realise till now.

"Hu.ku..m" she said moaning as he was biting and sucking her neck.

He just hummed without saying anything.

"yesterday you send clothes for my dad... for this thank you..")

"And those i sent for you..?"

"It was good....but I like theirs more.." she spoke as she has always seen her baba is worn clothes.

He hummed, he know one thing very well that if she love something in this whole freaking world then it's only her parents and especially her baba.

"Only thank you...?"

She nods with her doe eyes.

"I want something from you..."

"But I have nothing to give you.."

"Wrong...you have many things to give me..." He spoke with smirk while she has no clue what she can give him because according to her he has everything.

He look her confused face and make her stand in front of him. He remove his shawl showing his hot muscular body but She instantly close her eyes seeing him half naked.

He chuckle and take his cigar and started puffing it.

"Open your clothes.."

She instantly open her eyes hearing him.

"What ..?"

He exhale and close his eyes in order to calm his anger.

"Kitten, I don't like to repeat myself, if I am saying something then you have to do that thing without asking any questions, otherwise you know me very well, huh.." he said in his dangerous tone making her shiver.

She like the new word given by him kitten.

"But I have never done anything like that.. that's why I'm feeling shy.." Spoke sana while bowing down her head like pet.

He nods understanding her, it is very new for her and More than that she is just in her 20s and doesn't know anything about physical intimacy.

"You're going to fuck a little girl.." whisper his brain.

"Nope, he will fuck his wife..." his heart whisper.

"Withing a month she will be his slave, just like his other wives.."

"Let's see, who wins this time..." His heart whisper with a proud smirk.

"Come here..." He said pointing to his lap.

She sit in his lap again but in uncomfortable position as he was not wearing anything in his upper body which was making her nervous.

He crushed his cigar and take her lips for searing kiss, he moan tasting her salvia while she was also enjoying his kiss now. She is in that phase of her life where her body demands something which she is not aware but sidharth is giving her what her body wants

He broke the kiss and mummer "kitten, I know all this is new for you, but just do what I say, and make me happy, now do as I say earlier.."

She nods and stand infront of him. He look into her intensely while with her shivering hand she started opening her clothes.

She remove her upper cloth and now she was only in her red bra.

"Fuck...." The only word left from his mouth seeing his kitten. He has send this red lacy bra for her, he wanted to see her in this as how she will look and he admit that she was looking much more sexy in this as he expected.

Her cleavage was visible for him, he started lusting over her sexy body.

"Come here..." He said .

She take slow step towards him but he was so desperate to feel her assets in his hand that he pull her harshly making her land in his bed.

Sid pov....

I use to call her daily in my room and today she was wearing a pink dress which I send her yesterday. She was looking like a cute little baby that's why I name her kitten, "My kitten..".

I want to see her tits today and right now She was standing in her red lacy bra, her white skin was shining in that bra. I never saw such a goddess beauty in my entire life. She was looking so fucking eatable.

I just want to tore this and want to play with her tits. She is soft and I am sure her tits would be more soft then her. I was gazing her with profound desire in my eyes, without being naked she make me hard, I don't know what will happen when I am going to fuck her like my whore.

Her eyes was close because she is shy but who cares? I am going to play with her soft tits as much I want .

Her heart shape red birthmark was cherry on top. First time I saw this as mostly she cover her body fully which I like as she is mine and I am the only one who can see her naked.

I pull her and make her lay down in my bed. I attack her birthmark and started kissing and licking it with my tongue while my one hand squeeze her tits over her bra.

Fuck....it was more soft then I thought, now I want to feel her in my hand.

Pov end.

"Aa .hhh...hu..Kum...." She moan first time his name which sound erotic to him.

"What...?" He ask.

"Nothing..." She whisper

He again squeeze her tits harshly which make her moan again "hukum.

He smile hearing her moan.

"If you want me to soft with you, just keep moaning my name like this..." He said in his soft tone looking into her eyes.

She nod.

He smile as he knows her moan will make him more hard and give him more energy to fuck her harder and he said he will be more soft, he lied!

He open her bra and soon her tits were visible for him. She close her eyes in shyness while he first eat her tits with his lusty eyes.

He slap her one tits harshly making her jump. He smirk as how they bounce and started fondling them with his hands.

Sid pov...

When I open her bra and saw her tits,
A goosebumps rises on my body seeing her. Her pinkish buds was inviting me to suck hell out of them. I hold them in my rough palms and started squeezing and fondling them like sponge balls.

They were freaking soft, now i wanted to play with them every night. I will suck, bite and slap her tits whenever I'll fuck her. I look her face, her eyes were close because of shyness while her cheeks were red and she was moaning softly that means she is enjoying my touch.

Obviously she will enjoy, no women can resist my touch.

After playing with them I pinch her both buds together making her scream in pain.

I smirk hearing her scream and took one of her erected bud inside my warm mouth and started sucking it like baby.

I play with her both tits for an hour, I slap, bite, suck and fondle her tits like balls.

After almost two hours I left her tits, I look her with pride in my eyes as she was half naked and taking high breath due to which her tits were moving up and down. Her both tits were shining with my salvia and turn completely puffy because of me.

"tomorrow I'll make you mine.." I whisper in her ear sending shiver down to my soon to be wifey kitten.