26| Her Handsome Hukum

It was 4am when he open his eyes first and saw her sleeping peacefully.
He didn't wanted to disturb her but he has to because of his surprise. He shake her little making her awake.

"Now...?" Ask sana looking towards him. He nods without saying anything and left to washroom.

He gaze his kitten who was wearing a black suit which was simple yet looking beautiful in her Milky skin.
After getting ready he hold her hand and they both went to backside of mahal. She smile seeing empty ground and take a deep breath enjoying the fresh air.

She was enjoying the view inform of her so as he.

"Now, see a magic..." He whisper and whistle making her confuse.

Within some second she hear a sound and saw a black horse coming towards them.

She hold his hand tightly in fear.

"Don't worry kitten, he is well trained..." He whisper and caressed his head.

He is his one of the well trained horse named "Jack..".

He uses him when their is any war or emergency as he can run very fast compare to any of his horse. He was talking to him which she doesn't understand at all. For the very first time she was actually gazing his handsome husband.

She is scared from him but feel something different in her stomach everytime seeing him.He was wearing a jacket showing his hot muscular biceps. His hot chest was expose showing his manly hair.
She knows he is one of the finest men she ever seen and that's why his all wives die to be with him.

"Shehnaaz...?" He whisper bringing her back from her la la land.

"He is the surprise...?" She ask.

"Yup...we will see whole village today.. "

'By riding him?" She ask making scared face

"Yess....do you want to ride my horse...?" He ask with smirk gazing his sexy kitten.

"What...your horse...?" She ask being clueless making him laugh wholeheartedly. She frown seeing him laughing over her but smile seeing him like this.

He look more handsome when he smile, she thought.

"Fuck...my innocent kitten.." he whisper to himself seeing her who doesn't understand any dirty talk.

"Hukum.. I don't want to go.." she said as he hold her hand.

"It's sidharth for you.." he said glaring her.

"Whatsoever... I'm not going with him.." she whisper again making him smile.

"You know...I don't like to repeat myself....." he said threatening her.

Her eyes welled up with tears hearing her strong tone while he thought to calm her down.

"You think....I will let anyone hurt you ...?" he said holding her hand. She look into his deep eyes and for the very first time she saw care, a genuine one.

She can trust him? She don't know, but she knows she feel protected whom him.

He sit on jack and forwarded his hand
while with her shivering body she hold his rough hand sit infront of him.

"Why did he shout?" She ask as jack makes some noises.

"He is asking can we go..?"

next second Sidharth ordered him and Jack started running making her scared. He was not running so fast because of sidharth as he knows she is scared. He was holding her in his embraces while she was holding his hand.

After half an hour she calm down started enjoying little bit and noticed her surrounding.

"Are you ok..?" He ask

She nods with smile and open her hand to feel the wind while he pushes her more into him. She closes her eyes feeling the fresh air while he was feeling her.

She was smiling like child but her smile faded feeling his hands in her tits. He started massaging her soft tits over her clothes.

"Not here.... please..." She whisper looking towards him.

"I was thinking to make out with you here...right now.." he stop in middle and look towards his innocent kitten.

"Can we go my home...to meet my parents...?" She ask diverting the topic.

"No.."

"Why..." She ask making cute faces.

He shake his head in disbelief and agreed. She smile and clap her hand like a kid making him smile.

"Dad..." She shouted as they were standing outside of her home.

Her mom dad come outside hearing her and smile seeing her.

"See... I'm not scared now.." She said like a child making them smile.

They were happy seeing her like this as they knows she is kid by heart and sidharth has not killed her kid yet.

"We're leaving now.." He spoke without glancing towards her parents even for a second as he was still angry on them.

She nods and bye them happily. Like this they enjoyed it and enter in his room.

"Thank you..." She said and hug him tightly.

He was little shock by this as it was the first time she hug him that too by herself.

***

After one week....

In this one week sana was more comfortable with him then earlier.
She is still scared from him but not that much.

He is still the same rude and angry sidharth but her softness changing him little bit which he not realised yet.

Sid pov...

I don't know what she is doing with me. my every thought start with her and end into her.From last one week I am behaving little soft with her because of that incident as I want her to forget all this. I also has observed her strange behaviour. She is eating alot nowadays especially sour things like aachar, imli etc.

Right now I was in room with her.

Pov end.

She moan feeling his hard shaft and wrap her legs around his torso to take him deeper. He was staring her innocent face as nowadays his innocent kitten act like wild kitten.

"Aah yess sidharth...." She moan encouraging the wild beast inside him

He become mad hearing her moans
And started moving faster and give her a very deep strokes hitting her gspot.

She hold his cheeks and started kissing his rough lips sucking his tongue

"Are you ok...?" He ask with concern seeing his wild kitten.

She blink her eyes sucking his lips. Feeling her tight walls, he pound into her more fast. She moan Inside his mouth and he groan releasing himself deep inside her.

"I love you sidharth...." She whisper closing her eyes making his whole body numb by her raw confession.