24 | Sid..harth

Mature Content Ahead⚠️

I want a shower "

He take a deep breath controlling his anger as he need to handle her softly. He can't afford showing his anger right now

He nods and whisper "keep the door open .."

She look his face to confirm what she heard is true and he nods again. He is sure...she will cry again and might get any panic attach.

She immediately left to washroom as she don't want to face his anger.He started throwing everything in the room, he was angry with himself that he failed to protect her and moreover that men Touched her.Sfter a while he calm himself and went to washroom. His muscles get relax seeing his wife naked and wet in water.

Her back was facing him and he started opening his clothes seeing her round soft butts. She was crying her heart out covering her face

"Are you alright?" He ask with concern holding her chin.

"I want to remove this." She scream pointing to her bite.

He wide his eyes seeing her bite, she was scratching her neck. It was covered with blood because of her long nail.

"What tf...what are you doing.?" He shouted seeing the blood.

She flinch hearing his tone and cry harder. He sigh seeing her face.

"I promise that I will find him and will beat him to death ..." he whisper softly with small smile.

She nods as Now she trust him, she knows he is angry as he touch her and if he said then he will find that men anyhow.

"Now I will do something bad with you ." he spoke with smirk.

She feel butterflies in her stomach hearing his soft tone. it was the first time she is not shy from him.

He was unaware that soon she is going to fall in love with her hukum.

He captured her soft lips and kiss her passionately. She was kissing him back and moving her lips in rhythm.
Seeing her response he deepen the kiss and started sucking her juicy tongue while the Shower was on and both of them was totally wet.

He break the kiss and started sucking and licking her neck drinking the water from her body while she started massaging his scalp.

He kiss, suck and bite her neck leaving his mark on her delicate body.
He take a step back and examine his kitten.

"You're looking so eatable.." he whisper slapping her both tits Harder making her jump in pain and pleasure.

He smirk seeing her and took one bud inside his mouth and started sucking it like baby while he was rubbing her pussy.

"Aahhh."she moan when he entered his two finger inside her hole while his mouth suck and lick her both tits.

After making her tits red he turn her around and rubb his shaft on her honeypot and entered inside her slowly. Her one leg was on bathtub opening her pussy wider for him and he was thrusting her from behind.

He remove her hair from her back and rested his head on her shoulder.

"You like my touch.. ?" He ask moving slowly enjoying her warmness while his hand was massaging her soft tits.

She move her head back in pleasure giving him access to lick her soft neck.

"Ye..ss...h..ukum." she moan saying this while he feel so good hearing this from her.

She finally confess that she enjoy his touch and feel comfortable with him.
His thrust was slow but deep entering himself fully While his hand never leave her tits for a second and his mouth was busy in her neck licking the water from her body.

"Aahh sidharth..." She moan making him freeze for a second.

It was the first time she has taken his name as she always call him hukum.

"What did you say...?" He ask to confirm.

"Nothing.."

"You took my name .."

She wide her eyes realising it and whisper"sorry.." showing her puppy eyes.

He smile seeing her, now she was looking cute yet hot.

"Say again..?" He demanded like kid.

"It's wrong...." She said as a wife she cannot take his husband name.

She has learn this from her mom.

"You want to see my anger ?." he ask showing his fake anger.

"Sidharth.." she whisper softly as she doesn't want to face his anger.

"Keep moaning my name...." He said with smile and started moving again.
She started moaning sidharth like mantra and he was feeling more pleasure hearing her moaning his name.

"I am. *thrust* becoming.. *thrust* mad...for you.. *thrust*..." He said
moaning and pounding in her pussy.

He was fucking her like an drunken men, skin slapping sound was echoing in washroom, his balls was touching her pussy by his deep thrust.
Dhe moaned feeling extreme pleasure by his thrust.

"Sid...harth..." She moan one more time releasing herself on his hard shaft.

He remove his member and saw her releasing her juices like river. He rubb her making her scream in pleasure but he was still hard, so turning her around again entered inside her.

It's been three hours he was pounding on her. He fuck her in every corner of washroom. Sometimes in bathtub, under the shower and from behind.
Right now she was laying in floor and he was fucking her in missionary position while sucking and playing with her soft tits.

Day by day she was becoming his addiction, he was not getting enough of her and today she was moaning his name and said she enjoy his touch which was enough for him to fuck her more hard.

"Sidharth...I am..hungry.." she moan saying this as he was pounding on her.

"Hmmm.." he just moan while sucking her twin and fondling another.

"You like my touch .... right?" He ask again.

"Yess.... sidharth...." She moan saying this.

He was in some kind of peace realising that she love his touch.
He moan inside her mouth releasing his liquid inside her. He stroke himself and release inside her.

He kept Cumming for a minute filling her with his liquid. Then Removing his member, he stroked his dick again releasing all over her thigh and stomach.

He kiss her softly and clean both of them. He carry her in his arms and make her lay down in bed.

"Our clothes" she said pointing to almirah.

He nods and give her clothes and order food for her. Soon it was arrived and she started having her meal followed by him.

"I am sleepy.." She whiper looking towards him.

"Then sleep...." he spoke making her nods.

Within a minute she was asleep as she was tired because of him.He lay down beside her and caressed her soft cheeks with his thumb. He was gazing her angelic face thinking about what has happened with her.

The sole reason is him and now he will protect her from everyone.

"I feel peace whenever I'm with you kitten ..." he said gazing her wife.

He is unaware that slowly he was falling for her.

His thought was disturbed by a knock.

"A girl named priya want to meet you..." A soldier informed.

He close his eyes hearing her name and nods. He kiss her forehead and left from their to meet her.

"She is resting..." he said seeing her. He don't wanted anyone to disturbe her.

"Ok...but I need to say something to you...." Priya spoke.

"Speak.."

"When we were kidnapped....I heard some girl voice...." spoke priya.