66| Passionate Him

The chapter have highly mature content ⚠️. Read only if you're comfortable.

.....

It's been six month to her pregnancy.
Sidharth is taking care of her more than needed. He is handling khushi as well as her. Now he is very soft and calm just like her father. Gradually his anger issue is totally gone. He fullfill her every demand and handle her mood swings.

It was midnight they were sleeping naked under the blanket. He was sleeping peacefully as he was tired but she was awake as she sleep alot in afternoon.

"Sidharth..." She said poking his muscular biceps.

He hummed in sleep without uttering a word.

"I am not feeling sleepy..." she whisper looking towards him.

"Close your eyes ....you will feel sleepy .." he told her without opening his eyes.

She roll her eyes hearing him while
He kiss her forehead and started patting her head telling her to sleep.
He open his eyes hearing her hiccups and saw her crying again that too without any reasons. Nowadays she cry more than needed even in a smallest thing. She become a stubborn kid and her mood swings are at peak. That's why khushi always sleep with his parents as he didn't want to disturb her sleep and moreover if she'll be with him then he has to handle two babies.

"I am sorry baby...you are feeling pain anywhere....?" He ask sweetly with small smile. It melt her heart but still she was upset with him.

"You don't love me.." She spoke sulking like a kid

He sigh Hearing her. Earlier when she was pregnant, it was so easy for him as she don't use to show any tantrum to him because she was scared that time. But now he is actually scared to her.

"What do you need....." He ask sweetly.

"You..." She whisper.

"Again....?" He ask as they had done few hours ago.

"Then don't do it .." She said and turnaround hiding her face in pillow.

He chuckle seeing her mood swings. He knows She just want his pampering everytime which he loves.
He love pampering his little kid

He kiss her back and whisper "we will do whole night..."

Hearing his husky tone a shiver ran down her spine. He first kiss her head and started giving wet kissed in her back. She hide her face in pillow while He kiss and lick her whole back with his hot tongue making her moan softly. Then he gaze her round size butts and smack them slightly causing her to jump in pain.

"They are so soft baby .." He whisper massaging them with his hand.
Widening her buttocks he started licking her butthole with his tongue.

"Sidharth..." She moan as his tongue lick her hole.

He started licking and eating her butthole with his tongue and eat her butt like a fox spreading all his salvia.
After satisfying with that he turn her around and wide her legs for him.

"I love you ..." He whisper gazing her face.

Then he smack her pussy hard and started fingering her with his two finger.

"Uhmm sidharth..." She moan as his long fingers was doing magic in her.

Then he replaced his finger with his hot tongue and lick her pussy while
his middle finger slide inside her butthole

"This ...is..so..g.ood.." she scream in pleasure as it was something new for her his tongue fucking her pussy and his finger fingering her butthole simultaneously was giving her utmost pleasure

"Uhmm baby..." He whisper while his finger was fucking her butthole.

"Sidharth...baby ." she moan his name seductively Which make him more hard.

He smile hearing her kitten moan. He love his wild kitten. He started eating her more aggressively. She was screaming his name in pleasure and enjoying this new sensation in her body.

"Sidharth..." She maon in ecstasy and relase herself in his mouth. He groan like fox and lick her juices with his tongue.

Then he kiss her baby bump which was more bigger then earlier. He take her lips into a Passionate kiss and kiss her hungrily.

"It was incredible..." She spoke as soon he broke the kiss making him smile.

Then he slap her one tits and take him inside his warm mouth while fondling the other one. After making them sore he turn her around and make her sit in her legs. He make her bend a little and open her legs wider for him. Rubbing himself in her entrance he thrust into her wet pussy from behind.

"Aahhh fuck..." He groan moving inside her.

He started pounding into her slowly and passionately giving her deep thrust. He grip her hair in fist and pull her back while she hold the bedpost for support.

"You wanted this right...?" He ask giving her deep thrust and slapping her one tits making her jump in pain.

"Yess s..idharth..." She moan feeling his hard shaft deep inside her while his hand gripping her hair in fist.

"It's hukum for you..." He said slapping her one butt.

"Yess hukum... I love you..." She said encouraging him. He knows, his kitten is way too horny right now which he likes

He grip her hair and started ramming into her madly. Skin slapping sound was echoing in room. His balls was touching her butts while he was slapping her butts and tits everytime making them red.

"Suck them..." He whisper giving her his two finger inside her mouth.
She started sucking his finger while his thrust become more deeper.

Removing his finger, he suck his own finger tasting her salvia. He fuck her like this for a hour making her cum twice in his shaft but he was still hard like rod.

He leave her hair and she hold bedsheet for support. Now she was in her four.

He hold her by shoulders and started giving her slow and very deep thrust.

"I *Thrust* love *thrust* you..*deep thrust.." he moan fucking her.

"I ... love you...too sidharth..." She moan by his deep thrust.

Both were screaming and moaning each other name. She was tired and sweaty by his passion. He was fucking her from last two hours making her tired

"Sidharth...I am sleepy ...." she said ruffling his hair.

"No...we will do this whole night ...?" He spoke giving her Thrust.

Her legs was around his torso and his face was in her neck. He was licking and nibbling her neck. He was fucking her in missionary position.

"I love you..." She whisper kissing his head and like this he fuck her till morning untill she fainted infront of him.

***

After two days they were going towards guruji room as sana was feeling pain in her stomach.

"It will be ok..." He speak seeing her tensed face. While here guruji and his mom was already discussing something about her pregnancy.

"We need to check her first...." Guruji whisper to his mom making her nod.
They were going to meet them
But they saw SidNaaz coming to his room.

"Everything is alright...?.." His mom ask seeing sana here with him.

"She is in pain ." Sid whisper making them anxious.

She was Laying their in bed while guruji was checking her stomach. His mom and sidharth was also their praying for her health

"We were right..." spoke guruji making her mom smile while they both were totally confused.