35| Her Happiness

She saw two soldiers who was Standing outside of the cottage is laying their lifelessly. She immediately lock the door and sit in the corner of cottage. The man outside started banging on door.
She started Shivering in fear while that person break the door within a minute scaring her to death.

"Bring her outside..." a man said to his Soldiers.

They scan the whole room and found her sitting in a corner. They hold her hand and drag her outside. She started shouting and screaming for help but they keep dragging her and tie her hands and legs.

"You're more beautiful than I expected..." A man spoke seeing her beauty. He sit beside her and caressed her soft cheeks.

"What do you want...." she ask.

"You .. he spoke with smirk which didn't affect her.

"And my husband will let you touch me...?" She asked with little smile

He was little shock hearing her. As much he has heard, his wife is naive and innocent who usually get scared in little things but right now their was no fear in her eyes

"He is looking for me....and I am here...so, how can he Stop me..?" He ask looking towards her.

"See.." She spoke with smirk in her face pointing to his back.

He turn around and was shock to see all his soldiers was dead and their was her husband standing thier giving him a sexy smirk along with that two soldiers who was kill by that men.

Yes, they are alive, it was all his plan to trap him.

"Are you alright kitten...?" Sidharth ask wiping the blood from his sword.

"Yes...but it's paining... because of rope...." she spoke showing him her puppy eyes.

"I'm here my love....just wait little bit.. ." He spoke winking towards her.

She nods with smile. That men was looking towards both of them as they were busy in their own world.

"You knew that I'm here...?" That men ask

He smirk and started telling him about his plan.

Flashback.

Shehnaaz was preparing chapati for him and noticed him who was lost in his thought.

"Don't worry.... you'll win.." she Whisper hugging him tightly.

"You trust me this much..?"

"Yess...even more than myself.." She Whisper gazing his face.

He close his eyes and take a deep breath.

"In past few days...I have lost many soldiers and you saw how I was yesterday...right...?."

She nods hearing him.

"I have a plan....but I need you help....?

"Yess...but you know I can't fight.." she said showing her innocent face.

He chuckle and whisper "I want to inform him(his opponent) indirectly that you're here.. "

"So that he will come here to attack me...?" She ask understanding his plan

Sana pov...

I heard him completely and to be honest I wanted to help him in this. If I can save him and other people then i must do it but the only thing is I am scared but on the other hand I want to earn his trust and show him how much I love him.

I think this is a great chance for me to show how much I Trust him. Therefore I decides to be a part of this plan.

Pov end.

"I'm ready...." she said making him shock.

"Are you sure hmm? You're not scared..." he ask not believing it what she said.

He thought she'll never agree for this as he knows how much scared she is from all this.

"Yess.. because I trust you..." She spoke with confidence in her eyes.

Sid pov..

I know it's dangerous but I have no choice. Many of my men is died in this fight and now i don't anyone to losse his family. My little kitten has changed herself so much. She is not that scared women whom I marry earlier she use to be so scared from me and everything but now she loves me and trust me blindly.

I am happy and I'll not break her trust, will protect her no matter what.

Flashback end.

"I thought you're little intelligent but you're just an asshole. ..." Spoke sidharth with smirk.

Next second that man hold shehnaaz hair in fist and pointed the knife in her neck making her scared.

"Leave her ... fight with me you motherf*cker.."

"First I will kill her then you ...." he spoke with smirk

Before he move his knife, Sana punched his stomach with all her force making him scream in pain. Seeing the opportunity sidharth jump and cutted his hand making him scream in pain.

"Sidharth..." She shouted his name in horror as her whole face was covered in his blood.

He pull her towards himself and hug her tightly while she cried in fear.

"I will not kill you..." Sidharth spoke seeing him screaming in pain. He wanted to torture him day and night and he will do that.

***

"Are you alright..?" He ask shehnaaz.

She nods slightly, the visual of him cutting his hand and her face covered in blood is still fresh in her mind.
Suddenly they hear sound of bursting crackers. He understand that they finally reach their home.

He smile seeing the scenario infront of him as Everyone was There dancing and enjoying his victory. He was happy that he won and was able to protect his people while she was happy because of him. Everyone kneel down infront of him as they saw him as well shehnaaz..

"It's not only me ... it's alot of people including my wife.." He spoke giving credit to everyone.

Obviously he is a King but he can't fight without his people. They all nods with smile and started chanting his name.

***

It was midnight when both of them entered in their room. He took a deep breath after entering In his room after almost a week.

"Finally.... I'm in my home ..." He spoke and she noticed his happy face.
he has neither eaten anything good or nor have sleep well in all this.

"Thank you for trusting me....." He spoke softly.

"I love you..." She said looking into his eyes.

He took her lips for a passionate kiss and soon they were naked under a blanket and make love whole night.