65| Her Cute Baby

"yes....." She said seductively biting her lower lips making him groan.

"I will make you tired..." he whisper shamelessly

It's been a eight month, he didn't even touch her and if they will continue right now then he will Make her awake whole night which he didn't want. He knows himself and the beast inside him.

"Kiss me..." She demanded in husky voice and that's it for him.

He smash his lips into her. He started kissing her upper lips while she was sucking his lower lips. Both were kissing eachother Passionately and soon their clothes was everywhere in room and she was Laying in bed naked and he was sucking her bubs.

"I miss them so much..." He whisper sucking her one tits and slapping the other one.

She moan feeling his rough hand slapping her soft tits. She misses his touch in her body. He make her feel worthy, worthy of love. After Making them sore he open her panty and started licking her wet pussy.

"Uhmm Sidharth..." She moan feeling his mouth in her after so long.

He groan like fox and eat her completely making her cum thrice.
Licking his lips which was her juices, he pull her towards edge of the bed.
She just stare him while he throw her one leg in his shoulder and rub the tip of his cock in her pussy and slide down inside her.

"sidharth..." She moan his name.

Hearing his name from her mouth, he become mad and ramm inside her holding her both tits. He was licking and sucking her toes with his tongue and pounding into her deeper.

"I love you so much sidharth.."

"Yess kitten...I love you too.." he moan ramming into her.

Both were moaning and screaming in pleasure.

"Yess kitten..." He feel her tight walls and soon both exploded their liquid inside her.

He stroke his member releasing all his seeds inside her and lay down beside her.

"I love you .." he whisper kissing her lips making her smile.

"Now sleep .." she whisper pathing his cheeks.

"You think... it's over ..?" He ask with a smirk.

Before could she say anything, he turn her around and thrust into her from behind. It was easy as she was already wet by their juices. He hug her tightly from behind and started kissing her lips.

Holding her both tits in his hand he ram into her like mad person. She started screaming in pleasure while he was groaning by every thrust.

They make love till morning.

It was next day when shehnaaz open her eyes first feeling tired. Her husband make her tired but she was feeling peace as she was in his arms.

Her soul was happy and the reason was him. She saw him who was sleeping peacefully. She smile seeing him and kiss his nose.

"Sidharth... Do you want to sleep...whole day....?" She ask.

He groan hearing her voice

"Yes....i want to sleep whole day...please......" He whisper without opening his eyes. She nods understanding him, he was also happy and in peace. After so long he was with her, in her arms. Be was feeling complete.

After almost two hour, sidharth open his eyes and saw his little kitten who was sleeping peacefully

Sid pov...

I was staring my kitten who was sleeping hugging me. Yesterday was special for me, first my daughter speak her first word that was "baba" and shehnaaz also forgive me for my mistake. My parents are with me, my little brother is married, I feel complete. My kitten forgive me for what I did with her. I know it was difficulty for her to forgive me but still she did. I'll make sure that she will never regret forgiving me. I will show her how much her love changed me

Mom was right, she comes in my life as a angel and give me all the love and happiness which I always craved but now it's my time. I will love her endlessly and will give her every happiness of this world. I peck her lips and hug her tightly, I was so happy today. I thought to move but then I realised that I m still inside her. Just a mere thought of it give me a goosebumps and I feel my member started erecting.

I took her one bud inside my mouth and started sucking her while slowly I started moving inside her without disturbing her sleep.

Pov end.

He was sucking her bud like baby while pounding into her slowly.
She open her eyes feeling movement and saw who was busy sucking her.
She slap his cheeks playfully and he show her his bunny smile making her heart flutter.

"Good morning sidharth..." She whisper ruffling his messy hair.

He smile hearing her sweet Voice. It was indeed a good morning for him.

"Good morning kitten.." he whisper pecking her lips while his member was still thrusting into her. She take his lips for a kiss and he started kissing her hungrily. He was tasting each and every corner of her mouth rotating his tongue.

He came above her without breaking kiss and look into her eyes.

"Kitten...i love you ...." He spoke giving her a long deep thrust hitting her g spot

She scream in pleasure making him groan. She wrap her hand around his neck and look into his eyes which was full of love.

"I love you too my Cute baby ." She whisper and he smile hearing baby from her mouth.

She smile seeing him smiling and blushing like a kid.

"I look cute.... seriously...?"

"Yes...You are my cute husband..." She spoke winking towards him.

"Then I will show you ..how much cute I am....." He spoke huskily and she smile hearing him.

Suddenly he give her a long deep thrust going deep inside her.

"Uhmm sidharth...." She scream by his deep thrust making him mad. He started pounding into her like animal hitting her g spot.

She started screaming his name and he fuck her hard exploding his liquid deep inside her.

"I love you...." He whisper gazing her sweaty face.

"I love you too..." She whisper with huge smile making him smile too.

.....

After one month..

She was inside the room. Guruji was checking her as she was feeling dizziness from past few days but today she fainted infront of him making him panick. Sidharth along with his whole family was waiting outside of his room.

Guruji smile which is noticed by his mom. He nodded and his mom scream in happiness. Sana was pregnant again.

Sidharth followed by everyone entered in room and saw his mom who was way too happy while guruji was smiling seeing sidharth.

"You are going to be a dad...again...." His mom said and his whole body froze hearing this. Everyone started hotting and screaming in happiness while sidharth just smile seeing his little kitten.

"You will have a brother...very soon....." Spoke kushal in his childish voice to khushi who giggle seeing him.

Sidharth take blessings from his parents so as guruji. Everyone was super happy after hearing this news and after sometime they all left from their.

After almost half an hour shehnaaz open her eyes and saw her husband already staring her. He offer her a glass of water and she drink some of it. He hold her hand in his and look her with all his love.

"You are pregnant my love.." He whisper in his soft voice making her shock by his statment.

"Really....?" She ask for confirmation.

He nods with huge smile and she scream in happiness hugging him. He smile and wrap his hand around her hugging her tighter.

"Thank you so much...for this...." He whisper hugging her making her smile.

"I love you so much .." she whisper kissing his forehead.

"I love you too my love...i will take care of you and our baby...." He whisper pecking her lips.