20| A devil

"it's all your fault..." Spoke Maya harshly seeing shehnaaz standing their.

Sana eyes welled up with tears hearing her. She is feeling guilty after seeing Sanaya is in so much pain because of her. Hearing Maya voice, Sanaya dad look towards sana and understand she is sidharth fifth wife. He had heard that he is marrying again with an ordinary girl.

Her dad look towards her angrily and stand infront of her.

"So yours the reason of her pain?" Ask her dad.

She denied without uttering a word and hold kushal hand. he is the only one here whom she trust.

"I'm sure...she provoke Hukum for this..." Spoke kavita glaring her.

"No...i didn't even tell him that it was her..."

"Yes...i was their...she said her hands was burned by mistake.." said kushal defending her.

"Don't speak between us..."spoke daadi glaring both of them.

"I will not forgive you..." Said her dad glaring her.

"Really....?" A voice came from behind.

They all turnaround and saw sidharth who was glaring everyone

"What you will do hm?"

"You beat my daughter like a animal...your own wife is laying their lifelessly...you didnt have a one percent of guilt hmmm?" Ask her dad.

"Whatever I have done, she deserve it ....your daughter intentionally burn her hand...what about that..?and about wife..she is not my wife even you know that.."

"And if she will do this again....I will burn her naked body..." He continue while everyone was scared hearing him including sana.

The words he uses for her was so harsh that it broke her father heart. Sanaya was feeling bad as Her husband whom she love was saying this things about her. Her father felt sad and humiliated about himself and his only daughter.

"See...i was telling you to not to marry this man...but you...you marry him.." Said her dad to Sanaya making her cry harder.

He left from their taking sana with him followed by kushal while everyone also left except his dad who wanted to spend sometime with her daughter.

"Why did you went in her room." he shouted on her who was crying after seeing sanaya and the words he uses for her.

"Why you beaten her so much? She just burn my hands..." Spoke sana ignoring his question.

His eyes got little wide hearing this. he was taking side of a girl who actually burn her hand, is she innocent or fool..??

"Are you mad or what...?"

"You said you will burn her naked alive...is that how you treat a woman...?" She ask as she was unable to digest his harsh words.

"I am trying to protect you ..from next time her and everyone will remember this before harming you..." He said defending himself.

"But that doesn't mean you will beat her to the death..."

He was getting mad Hearing her, here he is trying his best to protect her but she is taking her side again and again.

"If someone will say that they will burn naked me..al..." she doesn't even complete her sentence when he throw a glass infront of her.

"If you'll say one more word...I will kill you right now...." he spoke glaring her dangerously.

She started crying in fear hearing her while he scream like a mad person and Started throwing everything in his room.She was scared seeing him like this. his anger was the worst thing about him.

she realised one thing today that she is with a devil who doesn't have any feelings and respect for anyone and mostly for any women.

"Whaat...di..d you..do...." whisper shehnaaz seeing his hand.

His hand was covered in blood but He was not feeling any pain. She try to touch him but he push her harshly.

"Do not..." He shouted in rage making her jump in her place.

His eyes were completely red, hairs were messy, veins of his neck were popping out. Glaring her he left from their.

It was evening when Sidharth was bathing in a Lake, water was flowing from a height and closing his eyes he was relaxing his mind.

Then he remembered his conversation with guruji.

Flashback.

"Sidharth i want to talk with you..." Said guruji seeing him.

He nods and both left from their.

"What you did to Sanaya...was wrong.." spoke guruji

"And what he did to my shehnaaz, was right...."

Guruji smile hearing the word my shehnaaz which he not noticed as his back was facing him.

"That was also wrong but that doesn't mean you will beat her to the death..."

He hummed without saying anything, he respect guruji like his father and can never deny or argue with him.

"And be remember...she is also your wife..." Continue guruji.

"But I don't believe that ..." Spoke sidharth instantly.

"But your belive will not change the fact that she is your wife..if you can't give her respect than don't don't disrespect her also.."

He nods without saying anything.

"It's first time...I have seen you this much angry...you should be able to control your anger.." guruji advised while he just nods

"You like shehnaaz...?" Guruji ask.

"I don't know..." he said.

Guruji nods understanding him completely, he has seen sidharth from the day he has born. He knows him and his thoughts very well.

"Now you can go..." said guruji seeing his confused and restlessness face.

Nodding he left from their.

"You don't know but you like her sidharth and i hope you will realise this one day... Spoke guruji to himself.

Guruji knows his heart already started liking shehnaaz but his mind
Is not ready to accept it. he don't trust anyone and feel that sana would leave him in future that's why most of the time he wanted to control her completely like robot.

Flashback end.

"Give her a chance sidharth, she is different..." Her heart whispered.

Taking deep breath He open his eyes and wearing his clothes left towards mahal to see his wife.

He knows she must be crying right now seeing his behaviour.

"She went her home.." inform a soldier.

His blood boiled hearing him, how dare she went to her parents house without even asking to him.

He left towards her home and entered in her house.

"Where is Shehnaaz..?" He ask straight forward to her baba.

Her parents was scared seeing his angry face and inform she is with Priya sitting beside pond.

He taking long step reach their followed by her parents but his eyes wide seeing soldiers who was laying their lifelessly.

One soldier was breathing heavily which was noticed by Sidharth.

"Where is Shehnaaz...?" He ask to him while her parents started crying seeing them.

"Some men kidnapped her..." Spoke that soldier which make his whole body numb.