41| His Insecurities

She was waiting for him in room. He drag varun with him and she saw his face. It was enough to tell her that he is angry. She wanted to go outside of room but he clearly warn her to not left the room untill he return. It was almost mid night when she hear a door opening sound. She turn on the light and saw him who was already looking towards her.

"Sidharth...are you alright...?" She ask holding his hand as He was not able to walk properly. She smell alcohol. holding his hand She make him sit in bed.She close the gate and saw him who was already starring her.

Him Staring her, it's very normal but today their was something different in his eyes. Something she never saw before. He pull her towards himself and make her sit in his lap.

"Sidharth...." she whisper pointing to her baby bump.

He make a cute baby face and make her lay down in bed. She smile seeing his cute behaviour. Without putting his weight, he hover upon her. he gaze his handsome face while he started caressing her soft cheeks with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful kitten ." He whisper in his husky voice.

She smile hearing his words and peck his lips.

"Whenever I'm with you... He feels happy..." he whisper pointing to his heart.

She was on cloud nine just hearing this from his mouth. He just said that she make his heart flattered? Wait, what? Is she dreaming, She thought.She nods and again peck his lips making him smile.

"You will not leave me right ?" He ask out of nowhere.

"Never.... I'll be with you forever..." She whisper looking his face and noticed something which she never saw before. Her Ruthless husband was crying, yes for the Very first time, she saw tears in his eyes.

"What happened sidharth..." She ask wiping his tears as she was not liking him crying over anything.

"My parents also tell me that they will never leave me...but they left me alone...here....noone...love...me..I...d..ont..deser..ve..love..?.." he ask. His voice were trembling while she noticed his vulnerable eyes.

She was feeling good that finally he was sharing his feelings with her but at the same time it was piercing her heart dhe never thought her men is in so much of pain.

"You are...that is why I love you so much..." She whisper while her eyes was also welled up with tears seeing his vulnerable side

"But one day...you will also leave me right...? " he ask putting his Insecurities.

"Noo...I will never leave you .."she whisper with small smile.

"Promise...?"

"promise..." She whisper with soft smile seeing his cute face.

And today she realised that Their in no doubt that he is a kid who needs so much of love. she understand that he is just insecure that she might leave him just like his parents. Maybe that's why he was afraid to realise his love for her. His fear of loosing her Is more than his love for her.

"When I first saw you ...i think I fall in love with you than..but I wanted to control you so that you will never leave me...I am a bad man ..?. You will leave me... "He spoke the same thing again.

He is damn Insecure and she needs to give him assurance that she will never leave him. But right now he is drunk so he'll not understand or might now remember anything.
Hence, she think to divert his mind and make him sleep.

"You're a good boy .." She whisper kissing his forehead.

"You never troubled me.." she said and kissed his both eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and peck his lips again and again. Dhe smile as he was smiling by her pampering.

She open her clothes and he stare her soft tits with his with profound desire in his eyes.

"Can I play with them...?" He ask like a gentleman making her smile.

She nod and he smile like a kid. He started massaging her tits in circular motion making her moan in ecstasy.
She can feel his hard member touching her thigh as he was still on Top. Slapping her tits he take her one bud inside his mouth and started sucking it like baby while his hand was playing wit her another tits.

He bite, lick and suck her tits making them sore. Then he look her face and she take his rough lips into her mouth and kissed
Him holding his cheek while he fondle her butts over her clothes.

"I love you sidharth..." She moan between the kisses making him smile.

Soon he get rid of her all clothes and make her lay down in bed. pening her legs widely, he started fingerings her with his two finger.

"Uhmm sidharth..." She moan feeling his long thick fingers deep inside her.

After making her wet, he lay down behind her.

Holding her legs in air, he thrust his hard member into her pussy from behind.

"Ummm kitten " He moan pounding into her tight pussy while his one hands were massaging her soft tits and other was holding her legs in air

She hold her baby bump from one hand and from another started massaging his scalp making him mad.

"Kitten hold this for me.." he whisper pointing to her legs.

She did it while he hold her both tits in his hand and thrust into her deeper. His hard chest was touching her back making her more wet.

"I love you sidharth..." She moan a giving him assurance that she loves him and will never leave him.

"You'll never leave me .?" He ask pounding into her.

"Never..." she moan.

"You'll always love me like this..hai naa..?" He ask.

"Yess..I *Thrust" will *thrust* always*thrust" love you..*deep thrust..*

"Aaah fuck...." He become mad hearing her and started pounding into her like a drunken men.

Whole bed started shaking by his thrust. She said him to be slow but he was not listening her.

Her legs started paining and shaking by his deep thrust while skin slapping sound was echoing in room. his balls was touching her pussy. He was kneading her tits like balls and licking her neck and back by his tongue spreading his salvia all over her body.

"Kiss me naaz..." He demanded.

She move her head back and started kissing him while he was eating and licking her whole mouth with his juicy tongue. He feel her tight walls and give her more deep thrust and within a minute both exploded their liquid deep inside her.

"Fuck...." He groan releasing all his seeds and leaving her delicate body.

She feel herself releasing all her liquid on his shaft which was still deep inside her. He hold his member and slowly pull out from her pussy which was still throbbing his liquid.

He covered them with duvet and she hide her face in his chest feeling sleepy but what he said next was enough to awake her whole night.

"I love you...kitten.." he whisper stopping her whole World.