39| Her Problems

Before could she Open the almirah someone hold her hand making her jump in fear.

"What are you doing here?.." Ask his daadi pushing her little and closing the almirah with thud.

"You called me..."

"But in guruji room.." his daddi spoke glaring her.

"I heard someone voice .." She continue pointing to almirah .

"They are some rats..in my almirah ."

"But..." before could she say something his daadi cut her off.

"Go in your room..." She cut her off.

She nods and left from their without uttering a word. She was heading towards her room thinking about the sound she has heard from the Almirah . It was definitely a person. Who was screaming in pain. She was thinking about all this when she bumped into someone.

"Not again shehnaaz..." Maya shouted glaring her dangerously.

"I'm sorry ..." She spoke lowering her eyelashes. That's when she noticed her hands. Her heartbeat stop for a second seeing blood strain in her fingers.

"Are you hurt... somewhere..? She ask looking towards her face for answers

"Why did you care hmm?" She ask And oushing her, she left from their without even glancing towards sana.
It was night..when she was waiting for him in her room. She didn't realise when she fall asleep in bed.

It was three am when she open her eyes his voice. voice. She look sidharth who was sleeping beside her and whispering something in his sleep.

"Pl..ease..do..nt...lea..ve..me.." he whisper in sleep. His face was sweaty and he was crying in pain. She noticed that he is taking high breath.
it was the first time she seen him
getting nightmares.

"Nooo.." He Scream on top of his lungs making her jump in fear.

"Sidharth..." she spoke shaking him gently He Open his eyes hearing her voice and saw his surroundings.

He took a deep breath and Without saying anything he started drinking water. She noticed his behaviour and for the very first time she saw his shaky hands. Is her brave hukum has some fears? Strange, she thought.
She understands that it was his nightmares but the question is why right now..? She means, it was the first time she has seen him like this after their Marriage.Earlier he use to sleep peacefully.

"Are you alright..?" She ask rubbing his biceps.

He nods without saying anything and lay in his side. he turn off the lights and went towards him. She rested her head on his chest while he wrap his hands around her waist. She saw him sleeping peacefully within some minute.

"What's happening with him.." she whisper to herself seeing her husband.

It was next day when she was sitting alone in her room thinking about many things. First her plan to change him which is looking next to impossible. Then her brother who just mortgage her house. Ghen Screaming sound which she hear from his daadi room, then his sudden nightmares And last about her baby that what if she is a girl..??

He will really kill her ...??

"Ughhh...how will I deal with all this..." She whisper sounding frustrated.

She has so many problems in her life and right now Priya is also not their.
She feels good sharing her problems with him.

"What happened...?" Ask varun steeping into her room as he seen her sad face.

He sit beside her and she thought to share everything with him.S he Narrated every single thing to him except about his nightmares. She herself don't know the reason of his nightmare so she thought to not share this with anyone right now

"It's not good for your baby .." He whisper this hearing her completely.
While he smile innerly seeing her concern. She think more about others than herself and that's what he like about her.

Maybe that's what Sidharth seen in her, varun thought.

"And about your brother, ask sidharth he will handle ." Varun suggested.

"I know...but he will do the same thing again...how many time he will help?"

"But right now....your parents are more important.."

Just then sidharth entered in room and saw his friend sitting with shehnaaz. He sit beside her with smile and whisper "don't worry...your home will be safe..."

She smile widely hearing him as she even not ask him once to help her in this but he solve the matter himself.

"I love you sidharth... you're best..." She spoke in excitement hugging him.
He smile seeing her while varun thought to play with him.

"Shehnaaz...you know.... anyone can do anything for you.." Spoke varun seeing them.

"What are you trying to say?" Ask sid

"I mean you're so well manners, you know cooking and all house chores...and last but most important.. you're so hot..that anyone will be ready to help you .." Varun spoke with small smile

Her inner self shiver hearing his words while sidharth was not able to digest the word "hot " which he uses for his kitten. f that person would be any other men then he would kill that person right away

" she is like your sister... Spoke sidharth in his calm yet stern tone.

Varun smirk innerly hearing him. He was loving his jealous fax.

"Nope... I'll call her shehnaaz.." replied Varun

Before could he say something, kushal interrupted them entering in room.

"He is angry...?" Ask kushal seeing sidharth face. Varun smile and tell him everything.

He understand his plan and agreed with him.Sidharth roll his eyes hearing both of them. If they'll be here for more than a minute he will definitely kill them that's why he ask them to leave this place.

"Leave us alone...i want to talk with her." he whisper showing his fake smile.

But They notice his clench jaw and fist palm. They understand he is controlling his anger. Seeing him like this, they decided to leave from their asap if they want to live more. Nodding they both ran from their saving their life.

"I love this...." Spoke kushal as soon they step out of room. They were enjoying doing this

"Yess..it will take couple of days more and he will realise that he is in love with her..." Varun told kushal and they both share hifi as they think this plan will Surely work.

On the otherside, as soon they left sidharth pull her in his lap and started kissing her soft lips. He was kissing her passionately roaming his tongue in every corner of her mouth tasting her salvia.

"Are you alright...?" Ask sana as soon he broke the kiss and he nods

"Yesterday night....you..." She was going to say something but he interrupted as he understands what she wanted to ask him.

"It was just a nightmare..." Said sidharth with small smile. She nods without any further arguments as she thought he will share this with her whenever he thinks for.

"I hope.. one day..you will tell me everything... related to you sidharth....whisper sana to herself gazing her handsome husband.