22| His Fear

His all soldiers is searching her and kushal everywhere. he was being impatient as it's more then two hour and their is a no single trace of her and his brother. Somewhere he think Kushal might be with her as they have not seen him.

"You have not done anything?" Ask Sanaya to her dad.

"No princess ... I thought to do something to make him realise what he did....but look...god himself is punished her .." Her dad spoke.

She sigh hearing him as she knows he will not lie to her but if it's not him then who..???

***

Otherside Maya and Kavita was also happy as she is missing.

"You done a great job daadi.." Said Maya to his daadi.

She thinks it must be his daadi as some days ago she was planning to hurt shehnaaz.

"I didn't do anything.." Spoke daadi to them.

They look eachother hearing this.

"If it's not her dad and you ...then who it can be...?" Ask Kavita to them.

"Who cares....? Whosoever did this... I'm with him/her..." spoke Maya and they both laugh hearing her.

***

"You found her ...?" Ask her mom seeing sidharth coming towards them.

"No....but I will..." spoke sidharth.

For the first time in his life, he was feeling an emotion called "fear". It might sound strange as everyone has certain fear but never in his life he feel that because he never cared about anyone. He don't want anyone to hurt her at all. But why..?

Is is just being protective or he is in love with his kitten..??

He don't know anything.

Shehnaaz mom started crying loudly for her daughter so as her baba.

"It's all because of you ... you're a curse for her.." Sana mom shouted on him.

He poke his inner cheeks controlling his anger. if she was not her mother he would burn her alive right there for shouting on him. Her dad notice his expression and understand hw is angry.

"It's not his fault....it was written in her destiny.... be patience, I'm sure he will find her ."

Sidharth look his face hearing this as he was still Angry on them but her father is still taking his side.

"A man who can't handle his wife..will rule a village..?" he hear a voice of a women from behind.

He is handling the village from past 30 years and nobody ever doubted him and his decision but Today people are questioning him.

Before could he say something, her husband slap her right their infront of everyone.

"Pardon her hukum....I will teach her how to talk with a man..." Her husband spoke and before could he say something, he hear a voice which calmed his restless heart.

"Hukum.." He hear a soft familiar voice.

He turn around and saw his kitten along with Priya and kushal standing their. He ran towards her with smile and hug her tightly.

"You're fine...?" He ask being concerned.

She nods without uttering a word.

He notice kushal who's whole body has cuts and hands are covered in blood.

"Who did this to you..?" Ask sidharth seeing his brother and wiping the blood from his face.

"Are you ok...hmmm?" Her baba ask and that's when she notice her parents standing their.