42| Confession

It was the next morning when she open her eyes. feeling thirsty. She drinks a glass of water and adjust her eyes according to sun light falling in their room. Then she noticed themselves wrap in a duvet. He was hugging her tightly and was sleeping peacefully snoring like a child.

She kiss his nose and smile thinking about last night

Flashback.

"I love you...kitten..." he whisper Stopping her whole world.

Her whole body got numb for a second hearing his Raw confession.
Is he just confess his love? The mere thought of him realising his feeling was enough for her to cry her heart out. She didn't even bulge for a minute as she was still processing what she heard right now. Gulping her salvia, she look towards his face and saw His eyes was closed because he slept in no time because of the effects of alcohol.

"Sidharth..." She shake him little as she wanted to hear the same thing again from his mouth.

But drunk sidharth didn't even bulge. He slept peacefully destroying her sleep .

Flashback end.

She smile seeing his face, his mouth was little open and he was snoring like a cute child.

Sana pov..

Yesterday hearing him, I understand one thing that he is really insecure that I might leave him. Their is no doubt earlier I wanted to ran away from him because I was damm scared just by hearing his name but now I love him...I love him so much that I am trying to change my innocent self and him for us. I wanted to live my rest of life with him.

I am trying my best to show him, how much I love him and now I have to give him assurance that no matter what happens between us, I'll not leave him, NEVER. Then I remember his confession, it was a dream? I thought, because it was totally unexpected for me.

I smile and rested my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

Pov ends..

After sometime Sidharth open his eyes and saw his kitten who was already awake and gazing him.

"Are you alright...?" He ask.

She nods with smile and waited for him to tell her something but he didn't say anything just lay down in bed closing his eyes.

"Do you remember anything..?" She ask.

"Yes.." He whisper without opening his eyes.

"What ..?"

"That I fucked you..." He whisper winking towards her. She rolled her eyes while he spoke something again

"I love you kitten...." he whisper Suddenly out of nowhere.

She look him being dumbfounded while he nods with small smile telling her that she hear it right.

"Again.." She demanded like kid making him smile.

"I love you ...kitten.." he said again fulfilling her demand making her cry.
She started crying like kid as she waited for months just to hear this from his mouth.

Him, realising his feeling was the most important for her. from now on she can try to change his thoughts because he will hear her and understand her. She was crying her heart out and hiccuping like child.

"Don't cry kitten..." He whisper seeing her crying non stop.

She hug him tightly while he smile and hug her. After almost half an hour she stopped crying and kiss his nose.

"So suddenly you realised ?" She ask seeing his face.

He nods and started telling her about yesterday.