64| His Happiness

"i think he is changed completely.." whisper his dad to his mom.

His dad has noticed changes in him in these days. The calmness that understating which they wanted in him is easily seen nowadays. He is happy seeing this. He wanted his Son to be like this.

"I said earlier that he is not bad... situations make him like that .."his mom replied.

She was always his side and supported him because she knows him very well.

"You forgive him...right ...?" Ask him mom.

"Yess.."

His mom frown hearing him, if he forgive him then why he is not talking to his son. He talk very formally with him...like he is taking to s stranger.
She knows how much sidharth love and respect his father. When he'll know that his father forgive him, he will be so happy.

"Tell him....this ..." She spoke with upset voice.

She was not liking him forgiving that lady who make their life hell and not giving a chance to his own son who is trying his best to make everyone realise how guilty he is. His dad sigh hearing her.

"He is my son....i wanted him to be a human who can feel other pains and have some empathy towards everyone....I was against him because I wanted him to realise his mistakes.."

He was hurt from his son behaviour? yes...because he always wanted him to be a great human. But he was Angry from him, No...a Big No because he knows, he become like this because his parents was not with him to guide him, to support him, to love him. He was against him just because he wanted him to realise his mistake so he would never repeat this kind of thing again In future.

"I missed him so much ..." He whisper
ad his mom noticed tears in his eyes, he love sidharth too much.

"I was not alone who was against him...."

"Priya .." spoke his mom with confused face.

"Yess...." they hear a voice, it was none other than Priya.

It shocked his mom because she didn't know they both were doing drama.
So, from starting his dad and priya was against him because they made a plan to make him realise what sin he has committed. Beating a women whom he claimed to love is pathetic . they wanted him to suffer little bit so he would realise his mistake and will never repeat this in future.

"And whatever my daughter told that day....was our plan..." His dad replied which shocked his mom.

Yes, she was acting that day. She was not against sidharth fully because she knows how much Sana loves him and he is not fully at fault. She just wanted him to change for her best friend that's it.

"And you were upset with her . " His dad replied hugging her.

His mom was upset with priya for whatever he had said to sidharth. She hugged priya making her smile.

"I think we should tell this to sidharth....he will be happy knowing this ..." Priya spoke. She forgive sidharth, it was hard but she did it. After knowing about his childhood and understanding everything, she concluded one thing that whatever he was because of lack of love. He needs love, alot of love. The love will heal him mentally. If that kid sidharth got the love which he wanted than he will be never like this. She wanted him to be happy with his family and shehnaaz.

"So let's goo .." His mom and dad replied in unison and left from their to his room.

***

He stand and was going outside of room when he heard something which froze his entire world.