23| Clarity

"I hear a voice which was familiar.."

Flashback

"Kushal..." He hear a voice of a girl who was trying to make him awake.
He slowly open his eyes feeling pain in his head and saw Priya who's hands and legs were tied.

"You were here to save us or being caught by them?" Spoke Priya.

He roll his eyes hearing her. First he is already in pain and here this girl is giving him more headache.

"I was here to save my bhabhi but I got caught because of you .." he replied bitterly.

She was going to say something but stopped hearing voice of two people. One of them was women who was arguing with another. He was not able to hear the voice properly, so he started opening the knot of his rope but stopped hearing someone coming towards them.

It was none other than Shehnaaz, their eyes was wide seeing her.

"You're alright hmm.?" Ask kushal seeing her.

She nods while crying and open the knot of their ropes.

"Let's leave from here..." Whisper shehnaaz and three of them left from their.

Flashback end.

"What...? Sana come towards you guys..?" Ask sidharth as he was unable to understand anything.

"Yess... I'm not understanding why they leave her this easily..." Spoke kushal

Sidharth sigh hearing him as They both knows how delicate she is, so it's very obvious they leave her but why..?

"And they did something to her?." he ask remembering the bite on her neck.

"She was not with us ."

He nods hearing her and understand that they just wanted shehnaaz.
Now only sana can clarify all his doubts.

"Rest now...." he said tapping his head with small smile.

"You can say thanks to your brother.." spoke kushal.

Sidharth mummer "Thank you" and press his wound harder making him scream in pain.

"Aah...I hate you...." he shouted holding his wound while he smile seeing his brother and left from their.

He entered in his room and sit beside her staring his kitten who was sleeping peacefully.

She was whispering something in her sleep.

"Plea..se..lea..ve...me..."

She started sweating and crying in her sleep.

"Shehnaaz...I am here baby.." he said softly holding her hand. She open her eyes hearing his voice and started crying loudly.

He caressed her back while she cried her heart out. He understand that she is afraid right now and he has to calm her.

"Shhh... everything is alright...you're with me kitten..." He said softly rubbing her back.

She was feeling better hearing his soft voice. No matter how much scared she is from him but still she feel comfortable and protected around him.

"He was bad...." she whisper.

He don't want to ask anything related to incident but he has to know what exactly happened with her.

"Will you tell me... everything hmm.?" He ask softly caressing her head.

She nods making him smile.

Flashback

She open her eyes feeling dizzy and saw two men standing infront of her.

"Why you guys kidnapped me..hmm?" she ask.

"Because we want you...." a men said seeing her top to toe

Her body shiver hearing him, she starred shouting for help.

"Shut your mouth... otherwise we'll kill you...." Another men said threatening her.

She nods and started crying silently. For the very first time she was missing him. She wanted to see him and be with him. She look her surrounding and found no-one except her.

"Where is priya....?" Ask sana as she was alone with that two men.

Before could they say anything, a men came towards her. Both the men kneel down seeing him while she look his face.

Seeing his clothes she understand that he is a king/hukum of a village.

"Maharaj...she is Shehnaaz..." a men whisper.

He look at her face while they both left from their leaving them alone.

She started feeling uneasy as that men was starring her keenly. It looks like he was eating her with his eyes.

"Mashallah... For the very first time I like something which is related to sidharth rathore.. ." He whisper seeing her.

He caressed her cheeks with his thumb making her cry in disgust.

"Pl..ease...leave..me.." whisper sana not looking towards him.

"Not too soon" he whisper And kissed her cheeks while she feels disgusting by his touch.

She is getting clarity about her feelings for him. She always think that she will scared from him but she was wrong, she is comfortable with him and his touch.

He was going to kiss her lips but stopped when a soldier come towards him.

"You know what you did right...?" He shouted seeing him. He hates when someone disturbed him.

"Pardon me Maharaj...but madam wanted to meet you .." he replied.

He sigh hearing this and left from their not before kissing her cheeks again.

She sigh in relief as he left from their.
After Sometime she hear his voice again. It looks like he was shouting and screaming in pain.

After half an hour he again come towards her. She started crying again but what he spoke next make her cry in happiness

"You can leave...now..." he said opening the knot of her rope.

She was surprised hearing him, he was actually leaving her like this.

"Priya and kushal ..?"

"Their....." Said that men pointing toward a direction.

Flashback end

"Kushal is alright. ??." Ask sana.

"He is...

"By the way ...how did you leave the room... without asking me..?" He ask with seriousness in his voice.

She look his face and gulp her salvia.

"You left me alone in this room..and I wanted to meet my parents..." She spoke looking towards his face.

Her cute face .

"From today....you will never go outside without asking me alright....?

She nods understanding him now as he always say this because of her safety.

"How did you get this..?" He ask pointing to her neck.

She touch her neck and remember something.

Flashback

"Priya and kushal...?"

"Their...." Said that men pointing towards a direction.

Before could she ran, he pull her Towards him and bite her neck making her scream in pain.

"Show this gift to your husband.." he said pointing to her neck.

She cried and ran from their saving herself from him.

Flashback end

He fist his palm in anger, how dare he touched her. She is His, only he can touch her. He wanted to burn him alive for touching his obsession and he will kill him.

"I want a cold shower...." She whisper.