27| Happy Him

Guruji is checking her as she was unconscious after their hot encounter.

"I love you sidharth...." Her words are echoing in his mind.

He is not able to process anything. How can she love him when she is so damn scared of him..?? her inner soul shiver hearing his name and here she just confessed that she really loves him..?...How...? When he marry her forcefully, against her parents will, he only control her every freaking day and here she just fall for him..? Not him but she was the first one to confess her feelings to him.

Guruji smile after checking shehnaaz which is noticed by Sidharth and kushal.

"You're going to be a father....." Guruji spoke dropping a bomb for him and everyone.

"What...?" Kushal shouted.

He hug his Brother tightly who get another shock in a single day. His mind and body both were numb.

He was happy and excited.

"Why you're so shock.. it's your deed..." Spoke kushal in his ear seeing his shock brother.

Sidharth punch his stomach playfully making him shout In pain. He cough and smile hearing this news then take blessings of guruji and his daadi.
He was smiling while Maya and Kavita were burning in jealousy hearing this news but kriti was happy for her.

Everyone left from their and sidharth sit beside his wife and kiss her forehead lovingly. He was happy hearing this news, first her confession and now her pregnancy. Both were unexpected for him especially her confession as he never thought she will love him.

He call his Soldier cum brother Sanjay and he hug him tightly.

"Congratulations hukum .." He spoke with smile.

"Thank you....give everyone new clothes and lots of sweets.." He spoke in his calm tone gazing his wife.

He nods with smile and left from their.After half an hour sana open her eyes feeling dizziness.

"Drink it..." He said offering her a glass of water.

She nods and started drinking the water while he was waiting for her to finish it so he can ask her about her confession.

"You mean those words...??" He ask.

"Which words...?" Spoke sana innocently.

He close his eyes calming his nerves while She actually doesn't understand what he is saying.

"Kitten, you know.. I hate lies..."

"But when did I lie..." Said sana and her eyes welled up with tears again.

"When I was fucking you...you said something ..." he almost shouted sounding extremely frustrated.

every second he was loosing his patience.

"That thing? " she ask with shy smile.

"Yes....that thing" said sidharth Streching the word thing more then needed when he actually doesn't know what thing she means here.

"I love you sidharth..." She whisper again with shy smile.

She said again making his heartbeat faster. He was feeling happy hearing this from her again as he thought she confess her love in the heat of the moment.

"I'm ok...?" She ask gazing her husband who was already looking towards her.

He take a deep breath holding her hand and look into her innocent eyes.

"You're pregnant..,"

Her eyes wide hearing him, it was totally unexpected news for her. She was in shock and happy as well as sad.

"Thank you for this gift ..." He spoke softly kissing her forehead making her cry.

He hug her with smile and rubb her back calming her down.

"Do you think...i can raise a child ?.." she whisper in her trembling voice.

She is just a innocent kid then how can she raise a child...? This question was eating her mind. She think she will not be able to do that. Is she want a child? Yes a big yes. But raising a child is not easy. She is scared.

"I'm with you... I know it will be little difficult...but we will do it.." He whisper assuring her.

He is also afraid that how she is going to handle her pregnancy phase and his child but right now it's more important to give her confidence and assurance rather than scaring her more. He was happy hearing her confession as well knowing that he is going to be a father.

Next second the door open with thud making her flinch.

"You can knock..." He whisper seeing kushal standing their.

"It's not me..." He complain like a child.

"But I can see you only .." sidharth spoke glaring him.

It was actually Priya who push the door and was standing outside of his room. Kushal glare her as she was smirking seeing his grumpy face.

"I'm going....bye.." he said with fake crying. Sidharth roll his eyes seeing his drama.

"You can ...but close the door..." spoke sidharth which irritate kushal.

Kushal close the door with thud on Priya face and enter inside the room.

"I will not go.." he said and sit in his bed.

Sidharth huffed seeing his kid brother while shehnaaz smile. Just then they hear a knock again.

"Get lost..." Shouted kushal as he think it must be Priya.

"Shehnaaz..." They hear her father voice.

"Fuck..." Kushal whisper to himself and ran to open the door for them.

"Sorry uncle...I thought some insane woman are standing here.." Whisper kushal eyeing Priya who was standing behind her parents.

Sidharth was looking his wife who was smiling and giggling with her parents along with two more cartoon kushal and Priya.

Her parents and priya were happy for her.

"Always..eat healthy for your child...and now take care of yourself more..." suggested her mom.

"I always rest here.." She whisper to them seeing her husband.

***

Otherside kushal was glaring Priya .

"Don't look at me like that..." She warn showing her fingers to him.

"What will you do...?" He ask in his calm tone.

"I can kill you ..."

Kushal was going to say something but stopped seeing Sanaya and his daadi. They were going towards sidharth room to see shehnaaz.

"How are you...Sanaya..?" Kushal ask seeing Sanaya as after a week he has seen her. She is recovering from that trauma physically as well as mentally
It's not easy but she is doing it for herself.

"I am fine... thanks for asking..." Spoke Sanaya with smile.

***

Maya was fuming in anger hearing this news, she is obsessed with sidharth from her childhood. She always wanted to be his wife which she is but he neither love her and nor give those rights and powers which shehnaaz have.

She wanted to give birth to his child but he never even look her more than a maid or a whore.

"I will kill his child ..." spoke Maya with a smirk seeing herself in mirror.