43| His Love

Days are passing smoothly and she is enjoying his love and pampering. Yes, nowadays he pamper her too like kid.
She is Happy that he realised his love and change his behaviour towards her but still he treat others rudely.
she want him to behave nicely with everyone and respect womens just like his dad.

Right now she was in room with varun and kushal.

"Finally...he realise that he love bhabhi. .." whisper kushal to them as he was happy for his brother and sana.

"Yess I am happy for you guys.." varun spoke with soft smile.

"It's all because of you .., thank you so much..." Spoke shehnaaz with smile.

Varun just nods with smile.

"Now i should go .." spoke varun and their face dropped hearing him. They wanted him to stay here for some day more.

"Noo" Ask kushal making sad face.

He enjoy his company that's why he don't want him to leave.

"I will come again at your wedding..." varun continue.

Kushal blush like a newly wedded bride making shehnaaz and varun laugh hard seeing his expression.

"Yess...and now I want him to marry soon .." they hear a voice of sidharth who entered in room.

They are unaware that he already has find his women. They were taking when they hear a knock. Priya entered in room and shehnaaz smile widely seeing her after a whole week.

"I miss you soo much..." Whisper shehnaaz hugging her.

She went to another village with her parents for some trade business.

"So do I ...how is my baby .?" She ask seeing her baby bump.

"He is good ..I want to tell you something...." Whisper sana.

Priya look her surrounding and notice kushal who was already staring her while she saw a unfamiliar face .

"Who is he..?" Ask Priya pointing to varun.

"Hi, I'm varun..." Spoke varun with smile shaking hands with her.Before could priya say something, sidharth drag them with him.

"We have emergency..." whisper sidharth and take kushal and varun with him. He knows his wife very well. She must wanted to talk alot of things with Priya and hence he left the room taking two more cartoon with him.

"What .." Priya shouted hearing sana words.

She tell him everything. how he realise and confess his love for her.

"Nowadays he is much more caring and soft with me..." Whisper shehnaaz.BPriya nods with smile seeing her happy face after so long.

"Now...ask him what he told you Earlier about girl child ." whisper priya and she nods

***

Whole Mahal was decorated with flowers and candles as today they held a Puja for their kids. She was wearing her bangles when he hug her from behind.

"You're looking gorgeous love ." he whisper in her ears.

"I'm gorgeous baby .."

Sidharth smile hearing her and kissed her cheeks. Nowadays she see him smiling everytime and the reason is she herself. He always wanted someone to love him and she does. She love him with all her heart.
He also realise the fact that he love her and will always love her no matter what.

They hear a knock and it was her parents who wanted to see her.
She smile and hug her mom while her dad folded hands infront of him making her frown.