45| Who is She..?

She was in her room wearing her necklace when she hear a knock. She turn around and roll her eyes seeing the person.

"If sidharth got to know that you're here...he will kill you.." whisper sana seeing her brother standing their.

"I am sorry for everything..." He whisper folding his hands. She look his face for a second hearing him.
Is he again did something? She thought.

"You have done something again..?"

"Why can't you trust me once..?" He ask and she witnessed a heaviness in his voice.

"You never give me a reason to trust you... I always love you and respected you so much..but you always cursed me..and sold to someone whom I always feared..." she spoke with blank face but deep down she was hurt.

"but because of that you're happy today... right...?"

She chuckle hearing him, he was still defending himself.

"Yess I am... Thanks for that...
Now tell me ...why you're here..?" she ask again.

"Actually..." He was unable to form a word. She look his face again and noticed something which she never saw before. It was fear...yes... her brother is afraid of something really..?

"Mom and dad are alright..?" She ask being anxious for her parents.

"Yess.." he replied

She sigh hearing him.

"So what did you do...last time sidharth helped us.. everytime my husband will not rectify your mistakes..." She spoke kinda glaring him as she think he had done something again.

He nods understanding her.

"Actually....I love someone...." He whisper in one breath without even looking towards her She was surprised hearing this from his mouth. She never thought his cruel brother will ever fall in love with someone.

She was happy hearing him as she think it might change his behaviour just like sidharth.

"Why you're telling me all this.." She ask not showing her happiness to him. At the end he is her brother and she is really happy for him.

"You know that girl...." He whisper lowering her head which make her more confused.

"who is she?"

"You can come now.." He whisper and the door got little open and a girl come in her room lowering her head.
She was beyond shock to see that lady who hold her brother hands with broad smile.

"What you guys are saying?...are you mad...." She almost shouted seeing both of them together.

***

sidharth was finding that person who kidnapped his wife.

"Only this ten people were from outside of village..." His soldier Sanjay informed him making him smile.
Now it will be more easy to find that person who dare to come here after kidnapping his wife.

"Call each one of them here.." he said making him nod.

His all soldier went from their searching for that men while one soldier come towards sidharth and informed that his daadi wants to see him.

***

It was almost evening when Sanjay come towards him taking four boys with him out of two were also king of another village. He called only those who are of his age or younger than him.

"Why did you call us...?" One king ask sidharth He knows they must be angry on him as he call them without any notice but he wanted to find that man today.

"Call shehnaaz..." He whisper to one soldier.

"Actually...we didn't give you a present yesterday... that is why I call you guys..my wife will give you the gifts..." He lied.

They nods hearing him as the end they respect eachother. Within a minute sana come their and sidharth saw her scared face.

She was scared to face that men.

"I'm with you kitten...just give them this gifts and observe thier faces and voice..." He whisper in her ear making her nod.

She started giving the gift to those four boys one by one. Xhe was observing their faces and voices to identify that man. She can recognise his voice more than his face.

"Thank you..." The last one whisper making her sigh.

"You can eat lunch...now...." he whisper and one soldier take them to dinning table.

"They are not him...." She whisper to sidharth once they all left.Sidharth look towards Sanjay and he gulp his salvia seeing his glare.

"Rest of them are elder..more than gurujii age..." he spoke seeing sidharth.

"I want to tell you something" whisper shehnaaz.

Sidharth nod.

"Why did you think that person will come here and write his own name in this list...he is not that much foolish .." she spoke rolling her eyes.

"So I am...?" He ask glaring her.

"Yes....you are.." She whisper in her low voice which he heard very well.
Sanjay laugh hard hearing her but quickly hide it seeing his hukum glaring him like he would eat him alive

"I mean...maybe he came pretending as servant or chef.." she spoke diverting the topic.

He understand what she means.

"Call each one of them" He spoke to Sanjay. He nods and immediately left from their.

"I want to rest." She spoke as she wanted to ran from their.

"I am foolish..?" He ask in his husky tone.

"Who said...my love.." she whisper and he chuckle hearing her. He knows she is diverting his mind.

"I will tell you... tonight who is more foolish.." He whisper in his husky voice and she understand what he means

***

It was evening when She was heading towards her room after cooking something for herself..when she saw varun and Sanaya coming from guruji room.

"You guys alright..?" Ask sana seeing their scared faces. They look at eachother and gulp their salvia. They don't wanted to share anything right now.

"I need to go somewhere.. " saying varun ran from their like a ghost which noticed by shehnaaz.

"Why did he ran...like a ghost " She ask to Sanaya who was sweating badly.

"I am going to ask him that...." saying she also ran from their making her more confuse.