56| Shocked Them

"where we are going..." Ask kushal to his parents who were silently praying for a miracle.

"This house ....?" Ask sidharth as they stop outside of sana home.

Everyone was shock seeing sidharth parents especially old people as they saw their hukum.

"You are alive ..?.." A granny asked in amusement touching his feet out of love making his dad smile. Everyone started whispering in happiness seeing his dad especially those who were with him when he was ruling his village. Sidharth and kushal was seeing people touching his dad feet and hugging him like they saw some god in earth.

"Please ..sir....." That granny said to the.

His parents smile sitting in chair.Soon some people come towards him and sit infront of his feet.

"Don't do this ....?" Spoke his dad seeing the granny.

"Please...allow me.." said that granny. He just don't wanted anyone to do this but he agreed seeing her innocent face. She smiled and started washing his legs by her bare hands.

She was crying in happiness washing his legs which shock sidharth as well kushal asThey never received this much of love and respect from villagers. They understand that this people love and respect their parents more than them. The only reason is his father kindness who given his whole life to protect his people. Just then two people come towards them and he noticed his parents smile.

"You are alive ..." A men whisper hugging him so as his dad.

"I am so happy seeing you ." His mlm said to a women.

Sidharth and kushal were not able to see their faces as their back was facing them. They were curious to know who are they

"She is alive ..?" His dad ask with a hope. His voice were trembling in fear and excitement.

"She is .." that men whisper and pointed in a direction where a girl was playing with two small kids. They were not able to see her face but his mom cried in happiness while his dad had tears in his eyes.

They went towards her.

"My daughter...My princess...." His dad whisper with a huge smile on his face.

Sidharth and kushal gulp their salvia hearing this and look eachother and then that girl. What the actual fuck is happening. How can be this possible?...no ...no....how.

"What are you saying...? He is my dad...." that girl spoke glaring both of them.

"He is your real dad..." spoke her dad giving her the biggest shock of her life.

Flashback.

His dad was pacing here and their hearing his mom scream. She was in her room giving birth to his child.
He was Tensed hearing her painful scream but it converted into happiness hearing a voice of his child who was crying.

"It's girl ...." said a maid handling him a cute girl.

He cried in happiness seeing her small eyes. After sidharth and kushal he always wanted a girl child and finally god fulfilled his wish. He hold her in his protective arm and went to see his wife who was waiting to see her child.

"Sidharth will be so happy ...as he always wanted a sister..." his dad spoke making her nod.

It was the next day when they were heading towards their village to their house but suddenly some people attacked them. His dad along with his soldiers started fighting with them while holding her baby, his mom ran from there. Suddenly she saw his daadi who was coming towards them taking so many soldiers. She hide behind a tree and hear something which shocked her.