1.future chapter

AUTHOR POV

Swetha is sitting near a window in the coffee shop and mixing the coffee absentmindedly as she watches people pass by on the adjacent road.

she is drowned in her own thoughts, she does not even glance at the coffee cup spilling.

a hand suddenly reaches to stop her hand and Swetha meets this person's eyes.

she gives an awkward smile as she looks at the opposite person i.e. man's eyes

who is this man?  obviously, this is the 'Anand Verma'.

her colleague/boss.

she shakes her head thinking-whatever it is she doesn't want to think about him much right now, who is she kidding  when all her thoughts start and end with anand.

his yellowish green eyes, his kind gaze, mature manners, his pretty smile....no swetha.... shut up ...as she is trying to stop her thoughts, anand greets her

"hi" he says sitting on her opposite chair.

"hi" swetha muttered.

"so, do you have an answer today? i know you were totally ignoring me the last time and...." anand continued.

"no, yes.." she said looking into his eyes straight with remaining whatever confidence she had within her.

"yes or no?" he asked.

"no" she said and he got up from his seat looking dejected" ok swetha i will respect your decision but please do call me , i will be available ".

"no, no anand wait...this is final" she  said looking at him.

"take your time swetha , i will be here , i mean not in this café but you get it right?" he laughed but his smile did not reach his eyes like it always does. he turned around and swetha felt like she was missing a chance...a life that is in my hand....his happiness, my happiness, his smile...she felt like she was losing  herself.

swetha stood up to catch his leaving hand as fast as possible, he turned around and looked at me with his almighty questioning gaze.

swetha gulped loudly.

"you just said no swetha"..."don't leave"...we both said at the same time and he genuinely smiled this time.

"can you decide on one thing?" he asked looking at me and she said "you know what i decided".

"what?" he said "i want to hear you say it".

"i think i like you anand" she declared and he hugged her

'i hugged him tightly...

is this cheating? maybe...

flashbacks came to me as i recalled ...the first time i met anand...'

===========================================================================

A/N

thank you for choosing this book guys...i hope you enjoy reading it

!vote and comment!

your response is valuable